WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I got to see Ant Man with a Marvel crowd. I wasn't that familiar with it, but they got every single inside joke and reference and started shouting out names when someone new came on screen. It was an awesome experience.

that sounds pretty annoying. they shouted the names of characters when they showed up? were they all four year olds?

• Like 2

That Irrational Man number isn't very good. I know he was coming off Midnight in Paris but To Rome with Love made almost exactly double in the same amount of theaters.

Emma Stone killed Spider-Man. Then she killed Cameron Crowe. Now she will destroy Woody Allen.

The faux Asian curse is real.

• Like 6

that sounds pretty annoying. they shouted the names of characters when they showed up? were they all four year olds?

No. They were grown ass men. It did not bother me though. I felt like I was at comic con or something cool.