WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Well I suppose if Edward Norton had committed suicide of a drug overdose like Ledger did, it might've been possible.. Guess will never know now will we??

I remember you saying once that you were a 50-year old man and it shocking me. Because, not only is your Marvel stanning on the levels of a 14-year old fanboy, but because when you say shit like this...Jesus Christ, man. Tasteless.

• Like 2

I am confused here. 56M is low? How?

If it's not outright low it's still gotta be the floor for a Marvel summer release. As others have theorized, there's a general sense they were kind of over this film before it even came out.

What you should watch is AMY. 

At first I thought, ugh great another doc blaming the public/media for the fall of a junkie. 

But noooo I was wrong. It's made with incredible skill and intelligence. 

Its from the same director as Senna so I wasn't surprised it turned out well. It's so tragic to see her decline throughout the course of the film, her dad and her husband/boyfriend Blake don't across well at all.

Well, hey, it opened higher than Incredible Hulk. So, that's something, I guess

Stick that in the TV spots, "not the lowest Marvel opening weekend"

What they should do is start the TV spots off with the "Maybe we should call the Avengers" line and then show off clips from Ultron, Iron Man, IM3, Winter Soldier, etc to make it look like all the Avengers are in it.

• Like 2

What they should do is start the TV spots off with the "Maybe we should call the Avengers" line and then show off clips from Ultron, Iron Man, IM3, Winter Soldier, etc to make it look like all the Avengers are in it.

Play the "Maybe we should call the Avengers" line and then cut to that clip of Michael Caine nodding from TDKR

• Like 1

Not far away from that. I saw a spot just with that line and the

Falcon

scene :lol: