WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

JW is VERY much liked movie..its not a great movie or masterpiece by any stretch like JP...yes it could have been better but some people here trying to be wannabe over smart labeling it as one of the worst are joke. It might be handful of them who hated/disliked but majority of audience seems to liked it if not loved it. Else it would have crumbled like SM3 after its gigantic opening. I don't see majority of people saying wow that was the best movie of the year...but I do see people telling...well that 2hrs was fun. And thats what I think bodes well for JW.

• Like 2

I think I'm one of the bigger apologists for critic-baiting films around here, but I find that movie as disposable as Cars.

I actually have a review website and and definitely part of the target audience for "critic-baiting" movies. But, what an abysmal, inaccurate and generic film that really degraded the genius of an openly gay man and made him some unlikable coward. Still can't get over how much award traction that got.

Jupiter Ascending Wachowskis Descending ended the careers of the Wachowski siblings, you won't be seeing them making a movie that costs more than 10 bucks again. 

Nuff said.

You should watch Sense8. It's really good!

Titanic is one of the finest movies ever made and I will defend that movie forever.

Seeing that on big screen for the first time ever was an amazing experience. I think I saw it in theaters at least six or seven times. 

• Like 3