Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Bruce Willis

Jennifer Aniston

Woody Harrelson

Jlaw ( hum, she was on a show yes ...)

George Clooney

Bradley Cooper

Jennifer Garner ( even if she failed a bit, she s still doing movies)

Will Smith

Others ?

Edited by The Futurist

Elizabeth Mitchell is a show killer. :(

Nah, most shows don't make it past the first season anyway. At least Elizabeth Mitchell had two shows while she was a regular make it to two seasons.

Also she got to play Elsa's aunt last season on Once Upon A Time, and she knocked it out of the park. :bop:

After a quick count up I've seen 13 films staring Tom Cruise. I've been meaning to get around to his other stuff though

After a quick count up

Have you seen LEGEND?

Bruce Willis

Jennifer Aniston

Woody Harrelson

Jlaw ( hum, she was on a show yes ...)

George Clooney

Bradley Cooper

Jennifer Garner ( even if she failed a bit, she s still doing movies)

Others ?

Your girl started off on a Jeff Foxworthy show

Bruce Willis and Will Smith started on TV 

also George Clooney

Clooney was on about a dozen TV shows before he it big on ER which then gave him lift off for film.

Denzel Washington

Tons of UK actors -  they tend to fluctuate between TV, theater and film more easily  where far shorter TV seasons really help.

Which major TV show has actually led to its cast getting more Hollywood roles and offers and being successful? Alias has Jennifer Garner and Bradley Cooper, Breaking Bad did miracles for Bryan Cranston.

I'm sad that the only actor from Buffy that I know is getting regular work is David Boreanaz. Poor Sarah can't catch a break. Nick Brendon is a wreck. James Marsters, I got no clue, is he doing another genre show?, ASH at least gets work in England, I think Emma was doing something on youtube?(christ), Amber Benson is a book writer now, Michelle T, I've got no clue, i think she does fashion stuff now? and was in some lifetime movies and Gossip Girl forever ago now, and Alyson was HIMYM and probably will try to jump into another sitcom because Hollywood has nothing for her. Charisma Carpenter, I don't know what she does but boy she sure is still fine.

I think Seth Green is the most successful in that cast and he was in it the least amount of time.

Which major TV show has actually led to its cast getting more Hollywood roles and offers and being successful? Alias has Jennifer Garner and Bradley Cooper, Breaking Bad did miracles for Bryan Cranston.

SNL is full of loads of comedians, who got film offers, simply for being on the show.

Edited by Insidearcher

Nah, most shows don't make it past the first season anyway. At least Elizabeth Mitchell had two shows while she was a regular make it to two seasons.

Also she got to play Elsa's aunt last season on Once Upon A Time, and she knocked it out of the park. :bop:

I wanted to follow her career but all those shows couldn't be less appealing to me. Glad to hear she was good though, she was so good in Season 3 of Lost. 'One of Us' is a perfect episode.