Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

(Still an early) Update - 

Fantastic Four: 10.3

Mission 7.5

The Gift 4

Ricki 3.3

Minions 1.8

F4 was ahead of MI5 hourly biz earlier today but now they're about the same.

Good god, everything bad except for the Gift

tumblr_ns81dtIidL1qhi8kzo5_250.gif

• Like 1

Honestly, the last two episodes of td have actually been pretty good television. the scene of mcadams at the party was brilliant. maybe they can still tie this all together in a finale that'll make us all look like assholes.

I though Episode 6 was good, 7 was really good, and the rest completely average.   Even if the finale ends up mind blowing, you're still stuck with a show where half of it is mediocre. -_-

Pre-emptive Moderation Note: True Detective Season 2 gifs will be moved to the True Detective thread when they are posted if determined that they are derailing the weekend numbers thread.

tumblr_nrt02rECQQ1tstqaho1_400.gif

(Still an early) Update - 

Fantastic Four: 10.3

Mission 7.5

The Gift 4

Ricki 3.3

Minions 1.8

F4 was ahead of MI5 hourly biz earlier today but now they're about the same.

So worried about TD but you haven't put this in the title yet :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Holy shit that number. Not that surprising. I was going to see Fantastic Four tomorrow with a friend but it promptly changed to "an undecided movie that will NOT be Fantastic Four" once reviews came out.

Making room for a Man from UNCLE breakout hopefully.

On another website, someone said they thought the actor's careers would be torpedoed from Fantastic Four's release. I LOL'd hardcore

Miles Teller will continue being awesome indie actor

MBJ has Creed 1-5 coming out

Kate Mara has The Martian and a ton of other movies coming out

But this guy kept on insisting they'd be blacklisted because F4 is bombing :rofl:

• Like 2

Well it looks like Uncle now has less competition next week.

@BoxOffice: The Weinstein Company’s UNDERDOGS will no longer open on August 14 and is currently without a release date.

They saw how Shaun did and it's going to go straight to DVD or TV.

• Like 1

Which brings me to the other point. Just how big are NWA these days? I mean I'm sure the youth from the early 90's will be interested, but how about the younger demo? I feel like today's teens have practically forgotten the 90's guys. They weren't even that big anymore when I was a teen. Everyone was too busy listening to Eminem and Fiddy and (*vomits*) Nelly to care much.

they know ice cube and dr. Dre though. Ice cube had a successful acting career afterwards. Dr. Dre continued his prolific producing career.. forming the careers of snoop.dogg, eminent, and 50cent to name a few.

Edited by babz06

Well it looks like Uncle now has less competition next week.

@BoxOffice: The Weinstein Company’s UNDERDOGS will no longer open on August 14 and is currently without a release date.

Lmao, this is hilarious.

On another website, someone said they thought the actor's careers would be torpedoed from Fantastic Four's release. I LOL'd hardcore

Miles Teller will continue being awesome indie actor

MBJ has Creed 1-5 coming out

Kate Mara has The Martian and a ton of other movies coming out

But this guy kept on insisting they'd be blacklisted because F4 is bombing :rofl:

And Jamie Bell has that tintin sequel peter jackson SWEARS he's making. toby kebbell has surefire hit warcraft, reg e cathey will still randomly show up for house of cards two episodes a season. it's all good with everyone.

• Like 1