kayumanggi

RED SPARROW | 03.02.18 | Fox | Jennifer Lawrence

I wonder if they will censor Jen's bathingsuit in the Superbowl ad the way they did for the tv spot on the Grammys.  I thought that was hilarious, and so did twitter:

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

A pair of new spots, the second one possibly being the Super Bowl one.

Surely there's something more substantial (final or maybe red band trailer) coming tonight? They wouldn't be explicitly teasing "tune in Sunday" when all it is is another 30-sec spot when we've had quite a number of them already.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I had a weird dream last night where I was in the theater to see Roman J. Israel, Esq. and @MrPink was sitting in front of me. Before the movie started, he got up and left the auditorium, so I pulled up BOT on my phone and held it high so he'd notice me when I get back. When he returned, he came down my aisle, fist bumped me, and went back to his seat (no loveseat sharing!). For some reason, there were a lot of little kids at this showing, which made no sense and made me wonder why I didn't see Phantom Thread instead :lol: 

i'm more curious how out of all that you picked this thread in which to post the story :P 

1 hour ago, Poe Blankeron said:

Super Bowl ad contains nothing new. Still lacking a real clue as why to look forward to this. Maybe they'll put out a redband soon.

Yeah, very disappointing SB spot

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yeah, still not feeling the hype here. SB spot reception seems pretty muted/poor. Maybe reviews are great and its a WOM hit, but as of now can't see an opening above 25. 

I don't know why they released the Superbowl spot the night before. Definitely cut down on excitement when it was on TV. I have no idea what the opening will be, but I get the feeling Fox is confident.

Saw on the Today Show this morning that JL took the mic on an airplane and tried to be funny, but it came across as more obnoxious than anything else. 

I guess this is the 2018 version of her playing the "I'm just a regular person like you" game, now that her tripping on her gown has grown old.

• ...wtf 1

24 minutes ago, Gamera said:

Saw on the Today Show this morning that JL took the mic on an airplane and tried to be funny, but it came across as more obnoxious than anything else. 

I guess this is the 2018 version of her playing the "I'm just a regular person like you" game, now that her tripping on her gown has grown old.

lol

14 hours ago, Gamera said:

I bet your funny at parties....

You can ask permission actually..