kayumanggi

RED SPARROW | 03.02.18 | Fox | Jennifer Lawrence

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trailer 1: 3.2M views after 4 months

Trailer 2: 3M views after 2 days

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Is that a bit misleading, looking at red sparrow video by view count:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAM%3D&search_query=red+sparrow

The first trailer has 3.1M on the Fox channel, but 10m views on the ONE Media channel ? Is it a less legit source regarding view count ? Not sure how to compare view count exactly with so many different platform and sources going on. Could just be that trailer #1 was more popular to be seen outside the Fox channel, not that popularity grew during that timeframe.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Is that a bit misleading, looking at red sparrow video by view count:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAM%3D&search_query=red+sparrow

The first trailer has 3.1M on the Fox channel, but 10m views on the ONE Media channel ? Is it a less legit source regarding view count ? Not sure how to compare view count exactly with so many different platform and sources going on.

Channels like One Media tend to be featured on the homepage more. That said, 10M on any upload is fantastic for something like this.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trailer 1: 3.2M views after 4 months

Trailer 2: 3M views after 2 days

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Trailer 2 after 2 days

on Facebook : 3.3M views

on Twitter : 3.14M views

on Youtube :  3M views

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, antovolk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SPOILERS ABOVE SO DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK

Book spoiler again:

Spoiler

I just realized they also show the Hungarian flag. Maybe they are already thinking about the possible sequels? I haven't read them, but if there are more Helsinki, they can move those parts as well to make the movies cheaper to produce.

Why London though? Can the CIA headquarters be there? The Senator has an important part, I hope they don't mess it up, because that's the most interesting aspect of the book for me.

9 minutes ago, pepper83 said:

Seeing JLaw in Red Sparrow has finally triggered disney into making a BW movie. Congrats I guess lol

A movie that hasn't been released yet and may flop has triggered Disney into making a BW movie :wintf:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

Bodes well for RS that Marvel green-lit BW movie. They must've heard good things about RS. Well, they are the same Disney house now.

Props to RS for being R. BW is going to be PG 13

Yeh I’m sure Black Widow is usually one of the top reasons people went to marvel movies with her in it. I’m sure deadline have mentioned twice that she was in the top 3.

Interesting this morning when I typed “Black widow” into twitter people had been searching “Black Widow Red Sparrow” lol. 

Unfortunate that whoever is releasing the JLaw movie got there first. But Marvel only have themselves to blame. 

I’m sure Wonder Woman had something to do with them hiring a writer too.

Well, by the time BW movie hits cinemas, there will be second WW movie, Red Sparrow, Captain Marvel and likely some other, faster-made super-heroine and female spy movies, so BW won't be a novelty. But MCU can sell anything so it's going to be a success but no game changer in the way WW was (for getting there first and being actually good). 

• Like 1