terrestrial

w/e est.PerfectG 26.7|Visit 25.7|WarR 7.4|MI5 4.15|SOC 4.1 p.21 - Sun rth TPG/TV 5.5|WR 2.4|WITW 1.2|MI5 1|SOC 950k p.26

I'm doing a double feature today! I thought I'd do something special since it's my birthday. Anyways The Visit was good. It wasn't crowded but the audience was very...into it. Going to finally see The Man From UNCLE after dinner. Tomorrow I might top it off with Straight Outta Compton.

Happy Birthday WB.   :)

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

I'm doing a double feature today! I thought I'd do something special since it's my birthday. Anyways The Visit was good. It wasn't crowded but the audience was very...into it. Going to finally see The Man From UNCLE after dinner. Tomorrow I might top it off with Straight Outta Compton.

Hey it's my birthday too - Have a Great One!! :D

• Like 4

Catty nor WB made a wish for those.

Btw, Happy 53,000th post :)

Holy crap, didn't even realized that. Makes me thing about the time I wasted here. That is a whole lot of fucking posts for just 4 years  :mellow:

I have an average of almost 38 posts per day :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Holy crap, didn't even realized that. Makes me thing about the time I wasted here. That is a whole lot of fucking posts for just 4 years  :mellow:

You're way past me now.   :rofl:

• Like 1