terrestrial

w/e est.PerfectG 26.7|Visit 25.7|WarR 7.4|MI5 4.15|SOC 4.1 p.21 - Sun rth TPG/TV 5.5|WR 2.4|WITW 1.2|MI5 1|SOC 950k p.26

Saw The Visit this afternoon, and if the crowd's reaction was any indication, the WOM will not be kind. And that boy was such an irritating presence that I was hoping for his death from the first five minutes in.

You're crazy!  T-Diamond-Stylus was the bomb.  

Ho.

• Like 1

Saw The Visit this afternoon, and if the crowd's reaction was any indication, the WOM will not be kind. And that boy was such an irritating presence that I was hoping for his death from the first five minutes in.

Really? I think the kids were by far the best I have seen recently. I was shocked on how likable they were. 

• Like 2

Really? I think the kids were by far the best I have seen recently. I was shocked on how likable they were.

The kids were terrific. Not sure why but you find lots of people that frequent message boards hating child characters no matter what. Even when the actors give great performances and the characters are as good as they were here. I shudder to think what the reception would be to something like The Goonies if it had been made today.

I'm happy for M. Night that this turned out well and is going to do well at the box office. Here's hoping this reboot of sorts for him is the start of one hell of a comeback.

• Like 3

Transporter must stay flat otherwise there will be no more Daario

going into land with a jet ski, jumping from the jet ski to a window of a car, passing through it and kicking the ass of the dude inside it. 

Or Daario

flying with a car (this scene closes both trailers) into the airport and driving inside it just chilling and giving no fucks about the people. 

Also, I want more super-Spock stopping bullets with his hands. Fucking Americans.  <_<

Edited by CJohn

FUCK YEA PERFECT GUY. COULD IT OUTOPEN FANTASTIC FOUR?!

RNlAgtu.gif

I am gonna see the trailer now for the first time :lol:

EDIT: JUST SAW IT. Looks as hysterical and entertaining as No Good Deed. 

Edited by CJohn

The only reason I even knew that a movie called "The Perfect Guy" exists is because they have been running commercials with WWE Raw for the past month and a half. I'm guessing their advertising campaign was very very specifically targeted based on the demographics they wanted to reach.

Yeah, I've seen ads for The Perfect Guy and also a billboard on a major thoroughfare, that's been up for 2-3 weeks, and I don't know when the last time it was, that I saw one of those for a movie.

The title may be The Perfect Guy, but many women in the target audience would consider both Michael Ealy and Morris Chestnut pretty flawless. They're both in their forties, aging like fine wines, steadily working for years, so there's multi-generational appeal, too. And Sanaa Lathan is someone who this audience has wanted to see getting more starring roles.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 3

THR Movies @THRmovies

Jessica Biel's 'Bleeding Heart' Acquired by Gravitas Ventures http://thr.cm/lX1rLV 

TheWrap @TheWrap 

Sony Classics Picks Up 'The Bronze' From Relativity Media Wreckage http://goo.gl/lI0mof 

TheWrap @TheWrap 

Emmy-Winning Producer Wanted for Allegedly Stabbing Roommate Over Oscar Prediction http://goo.gl/Z1Q1jC

Okaayyy, we all (here) are in one way ot the othher fans of the movie business. But to take it THAT seriously? Seriously?

Edited by terrestrial

&nbsp;

The kids were terrific. Not sure why but you find lots of people that frequent message boards hating child characters no matter what. Even when the actors give great performances and the characters are as good as they were here. I shudder to think what the reception would be to something like The Goonies if it had been made today.

I'm happy for M. Night that this turned out well and is going to do well at the box office. Here's hoping this reboot of sorts for him is the start of one hell of a comeback.

&nbsp;

The girl was OK, but that boy and his ridiculous "rapping" weren't the least bit like a real kid. She really wasn't either...didn't use vocabulary of a typical teenage girl. Both were precocious "movie kids."

And, yeah, I HATE Carl on The Walking Dead, too.

OTOH, I think the child actors that Game of Thrones gets are very good overall. The girl who played Shireen was tremendous. Her scene with Stannis where he told her how much he loves her was one of the season's best.