terrestrial

w/e est.PerfectG 26.7|Visit 25.7|WarR 7.4|MI5 4.15|SOC 4.1 p.21 - Sun rth TPG/TV 5.5|WR 2.4|WITW 1.2|MI5 1|SOC 950k p.26

Sixth Sense was the better movie on 1 view each, but on multiple views it didn't hold up as well.

The fun thing about The Sixth Sense is watching it for the first time, and then rewatching it again, and finding the obvious clues to the twist of the film, but yeah I'd say so.

Unbreakable is also a fascinating film, because it features "realistic superheroes", before that was considered popular. In a weird way, Shyamalan was ahead of the curve.

• Like 1

The fun thing about The Sixth Sense is watching it for the first time, and then rewatching it again, and finding the obvious clues to the twist of the film, but yeah I'd say so.

Unbreakable is also a fascinating film, because it features "realistic superheroes", before that was considered popular. In a weird way, Shyamalan was ahead of the curve.

Something I never got to experience since a friend spoiled it before I saw it. Now it's so embedded in pop culture that I doubt that many people who haven't seen it don't at least know the twist.

Signs is incredible. His best movie besides The Sixth Sense.

Signs is incredible until you find out that water is their kryptonite and you start to ask yourself why they can travel light years to Earth but a locked door keeps them trapped.

• Like 6

Something I never got to experience since a friend spoiled it before I saw it. Now it's so embedded in pop culture that I doubt that many people who haven't seen it don't at least know the twist.

The countless parodies of TSS and it's twist ending, don't really diminish the film for me, even if some of them are pretty hilarious. Unbreakable does hold up better on rewatch though.

Edited by FancyArcher

• Community Manager

I'm doing a double feature today! I thought I'd do something special since it's my birthday. Anyways The Visit was good. It wasn't crowded but the audience was very...into it. Going to finally see The Man From UNCLE after dinner. Tomorrow I might top it off with Straight Outta Compton.

• Like 8