kayumanggi

SUICIDE SQUAD | 421.7 M overseas ● 746.8 M worldwide

@Lordmandeep Even if that's the case as long as the market adds another 75-80mil that will be fine in my book.

At the end of the day it's all about numbers and if SS ends up making 725-750ww I think that's a good overall haul.

Nobody never expected the flim to do a billion dollars  .Did we?

Edited by Brainiac5

1 minute ago, efialtes76 said:

Without Enchantress?That's impossible.

That's flase,The flim was banned for language and certain violent scenes like Deadshot shooting the guy in the head and Joker killing Tatto man along with body's pinned to the wall.

Which is all easy to edit.

33 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

When was banned?

I heard that Warner didn't send it to the SARFT.

Yeah  I  heard that  too.Warner is so weak in  China.Nothing is banned.Even TDK and  MM4  get officially released on  Blu-ray  in China.So much  pity  that  those  films  can't get theatrical  release 

Edited by bangbingchan

ScreendalySuicide Squad retained its lead at the overseas box office with an estimated $58.7m second weekend from its 62 territories for $242.5m to date.

The R-rated DC Entertainment adaptation opened in Argentina and Italy with chart-topping bows of $2.5m and $2.2m, respectively, while Brazil led the holdovers with $6.7m for $22.9m to date, already the second biggest Warner Bros title of all time.

Other second weekend highlights included a $5.5m haul in the UK for $29m after ten days in play, $4.4m in Australia for a local tally of $17.5m and a $4.3m weekend in Mexico for $19.5m.

Suicide Squad opens in Germany next weekend and Japan on Sept 10.

• Like 3

IT's  hard  to explain why warner can't  get a  release  in China.But the reason  above is  not  true.No China Film.No  banned.No.Mark  my  word.From my  source.SS will released  on  Bluray later this  year.There is    Nothing  to  do  with banned 

Edited by bangbingchan

2 hours ago, Purple Minion said:

ScreendalySuicide Squad retained its lead at the overseas box office with an estimated $58.7m second weekend from its 62 territories for $242.5m to date.

The R-rated DC Entertainment adaptation opened in Argentina and Italy with chart-topping bows of $2.5m and $2.2m, respectively, while Brazil led the holdovers with $6.7m for $22.9m to date, already the second biggest Warner Bros title of all time.

Other second weekend highlights included a $5.5m haul in the UK for $29m after ten days in play, $4.4m in Australia for a local tally of $17.5m and a $4.3m weekend in Mexico for $19.5m.

Suicide Squad opens in Germany next weekend and Japan on Sept 10.

Weird, no Russian number.

Fantastic in Brazil :o