kayumanggi

SUICIDE SQUAD | 421.7 M overseas ● 746.8 M worldwide

By the end of this week, we'll know the possible final number for overseas grosses;

It's at 243 million now. So, I predict something between 330-350 million.  Without China, I think it's almost impossible getting 400 million overseas. Deadpool managed to get it without China, but it's one of the very few movies to do so. 

5 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

By the end of this week, we'll know the possible final number for overseas grosses;

It's at 243 million now. So, I predict something between 330-350 million.  Without China, I think it's almost impossible getting 400 million overseas. Deadpool managed to get it without China, but it's one of the very few movies to do so. 

If SS comes out of this weekend on the plus side of 300 mil then 400 mil isn't impossible.Given the fact that the flim will be only going into its 3rd weekend of release it still has time to make money.

With potentially making 

Greece (8/25)  $800,000

Japan (9/10) $9mil

Germany (8/18)$23mil

Austria 8/19 $2mil=34mil

There's a fairly good chance.

If SS has about 310 coming out of weekend #3.

And the film has earned $271 million overseas as well, bringing its worldwide cume to $509m in just over two weeks of global release.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/08/18/box-office-suicide-squad-crossing-500m-worldwide/

Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday : 27.6m$

Edited by LTHeroiques
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, excel1 said:

Puny drop, 400m looking good

Or very close to it.If SS can pull 315 dom and 385 foreign that will be an insane final gross of 700ww.

I really don't think 700ww is put of the question the flim will be at 350 by Sunday without Japan.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Good drop but overall overseas gross is normal based on the large openings unlike for BvS 

+1

48% is better drop than BvS no doubt. But it ain't 35% as the stupid report has claimed and people are happily quoting it blindly. The 38 Mil. also includes almost 7 M from Germany that opened this week.  The Austria gross has not been reported. Taking that into account the drop may be over 50%.

Edited by jb007