kayumanggi

SUICIDE SQUAD | 421.7 M overseas ● 746.8 M worldwide

58 minutes ago, Quigley said:

I think it's pretty clear that this film won't beat Guardians of the Galaxy WW, although there is still a chance of it beating GotG in NA

Agree,But U need to remember sth, SS doesn't release In China

If gotg don't have china box office, It only made 676,842,399 WW , which SS passed this number in 32 days.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, PPG said:

Agree,But U need to remember sth, SS doesn't release In China

If gotg don't have china box office, It only made 676,842,399 WW , which SS passed this number in 32 days.

And let's not forget that SS is facing way worse ER than GOTG back in 2014, SS' OS performance is way more impressive than the GOTG one, IMO. 

• Like 6

It's going to have a bigger opening than BvS in Japan (the biggest DC opening actually) according to Corpse. Very nice OS run. I predicted $450m originally but that was before it was revealed to have no Chinese release. I'd rank this movie's OS performance as the fourth best of the year so far (behind Zoo, Jungle Book and Deadpool, probably on par with SLOP's).

• Like 2