Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

13 minutes ago, Quake said:

I think Zack is fine being a producer for DCEU. Feige is a producer for MCU i think he is fine with it too. 

Except the difference between the 2 is that Snyder is first and foremost a director. Thats how he started. He has only produced 3 movies thus far but has directed far more than that. Kevin Feige is a producer, has been from the start. 

Not to mention that Feige has utmost and ultimate control of the entire MCU whereas Snyder got pushed to producer by WB after the failure of his DCEU movies. 

The success of Feige is incomparable ofcourse to Snyder. There is no competition nor comparision there. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I am talking about future DCEU movies.

The DCU will have along time recovering from the damage that Snyder did to it.

But keep drinking the Kool Aid.....

Since Snyder left JL, they've had a total of... 1 disappointment! So much damage.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

When MOS and BVS are finally recognized as the masterpieces they are and the JL Snyder Cut finally sees the light of day and people realized what they missed, then I want him back doing Justice League 6 or something.

Yeah Right and Snyder should go fly a fucking kite.

Eh Snyder being producer or not won't be the deciding factor of how good the Flash film will be. Who cares if he's producing or not. I imagine since he laid much of the groundwork of establishing Barry Allen (now how much of that ended up in the actual Justice League film we'll never know) much like he did with Wonder Woman in BvS that they recognised that hence a producer credit. 

1 hour ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Love watching people take credit away from two women (and Geoff Johns) in order to make a shitty white guy director look better.

what's wrong with you

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

So I rewatched BvS and came to the conclusion that the movie could have been great if it was simply a Superman sequel. It has a few themes that I’m glad they touched upon but that should have been explored way more in the movie. 

Should have made it into two movies...since it literally feels like watching two different movies. One that focuses on Superman. Another one the introduces Affleck as Batman and then have them meet. 

It really feels like WB just wasn’t patient and wanted what the MCU had right away when in reality had they made two movies before BvS, it probably would have turned out better for them. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

BVS, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman & Justice League all share the same Snyderism :

they all end with a fight against an absolutely godawful looking CGI villain, from the design to the rendering and the animation and the colors, everything is wrong.

I would argue the 4 villains in those films are objectively ugly.

And it pains me to say, Snyder is a guy with a rich, dense visual language so it doesn't make any sense to me.

Still love Man of Steel to bits tho & Snyder s filmography as a whole.

Something went horribly wrong with BvS somehow ...

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

It's funny that the people supposedly pushing for equality, equity and diversity, are the ones most obsessed with race, gender et cetera. 

When you want to correct an imbalance, you need to pay attention to the things that form that imbalance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Murgatroyd said:

When you want to correct an imbalance, you need to pay attention to the things that form that imbalance.

First you need to assess why there is an imbalance, if it's a problem or not, and last but most important, not to fall to the same patterns that you are supposed to oppose. 

For example, you can't be against discrimination, but deliberately discriminate against whites etc. Beats the purpose. 

• Like 6