Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

10 hours ago, dashrendar44 said:

JUSTICE LEAGUE: RAGNAROK.

23844842_10154845875021854_4723554647922

It's kind of amazing how much the DCEU costume designs and character looks don't sync up at all with the general color palette and aesthetic of an MCU film, even in the posters. They all look wildly out of place on that poster.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LaughingEvans said:

What are the chances Dr.Strange beats Justice League (like he solos them in the comics)?

Quite good domestically and a small chance WW.

Edit: Rth's estimate of JL O/S total as of this weekend upgrades that small chance WW to big chance. :o

Edited by TalismanRing

Whatever you say.  Going to be nice when MCU fans are humbled again.   Ever since WW was unable to beat the MCU films world-wide its been a non stop offensive against DC fans.

MCU fans are the originators of this flame war after The Dark Knight beat Iron Man. Marvel fans  took massive offense to that going on the attack and with Avengers beating TDKR in 2012 many felt vindicated and escalated their attacks. 

MCU fans are worst than Pirates fanbase at their height several times over and will eventually be beat by DC again and absolutely deserve the ass beating coming their way. 

Edited by Warmaster506
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

MCU fans are delusional.  WW is going to beat every MCU film this year at the domestic box office.  This proves that when a DC film is well made they can beat your precious MCU. 

But I'm wasting my time talking with the most drunk on power fanbase in films right now.  

Rants over.

Edited by Warmaster506
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

MCU fans are delusional.  WW is going to beat every MCU film this year at the domestic box office.  This proves that when a DC film is well made they can beat your precious MCU. 

But I'm wasting my time talking with the most drunk on power fanbase in films right now.  

Rants over.

Good God, this isnt an us vs you thing! I'm sure most MCU fans were thrilled with Wonder Woman and her domestic performance.

Really, it's you "us vs the world" DC fans who are at fault. You're only perpetuating this fanboy war culture.

Edited by JB33
  • Like 3

Pretty sure Marvel fans weren't exactly angry about Wonder Woman doing great, and hardly would I classify DC fans as saints, given the death threats to critics back in the days of The Dark Knight Rises and shit, but oh well. Erratic/extremists fanboys on either side can suck it hard as far as I go. :ph34r:

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2