Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Warmaster506 said:

The thing is MCU fans claim they are innocent in this.  We all know that is a huge load of crap. 

It's like the Star Wars vs Star Trek of old.  Both sides were in on it. 

Neither sides are innocent. I can’t stand either of them. Thankfully the fanboys on here from both sides are small in numbers.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I am coming from an objective standpoint since I am not sympathetic towards neither MCU or DC.

So objectively speaking, I think DC fans are the worst.

To be fair though, MCU fans have yet to seriously be challenged either by a BO failure or a critics failure...

and there it is.

24 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I am coming from an objective standpoint since I am not sympathetic towards neither MCU or DC.

To be fair though, MCU fans have yet to seriously be challenged either by a BO failure or a critics failure...

I dunno, if The Incredible Hulk isn't a BO failure, it's about as close as you can get without actually crossing that line.

17 minutes ago, Orestes said:

I dunno, if The Incredible Hulk isn't a BO failure, it's about as close as you can get without actually crossing that line.

I think most Marvel fans around here have no qualms shitting on the weakest MCU entries, I mean nobody is showing undefectible idolatry or feel some corporate loyalty praising duds like Thor The Dark World or IM2 as some misunderstood masterpieces or underrated gems. I mean some are hating Thor Ragnarok, I love it. So what?

On the other hand, some DC fans are over protective of a studio brand based on a weird persecution complex, they can't handle any criticisms and prone to constant meltdowns and tantrums aimed at anybody that doesn't revere their opinions and what they seem to worship at this point.("TROLL!")

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

13 minutes ago, mredman said:

and there it is.

Thor 2 and The Hulk were both rotten and Marvel fans don't have any issue when people say that these 2  plus IM2 are very average movies.

Most Marvel fans also do not have an issue stating that WW is a great film and deserved it's critical acclaim and BO.

Marvel fans do not report every post that says something negative about their films.

There is no equivalency between the fans... at least there isn't here.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Hot take, IW will be certified rotten.:ohmygod:

1 hour ago, AndyLL said:

Thor 2 and The Hulk were both rotten and Marvel fans don't have any issue when people say that these 2  plus IM2 are very average movies.

Most Marvel fans also do not have an issue stating that WW is a great film and deserved it's critical acclaim and BO.

Marvel fans do not report every post that says something negative about their films.

There is no equivalency between the fans... at least there isn't here.

Wading through those petty complaints must be fun for the mods.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

Yeah. Both are pure garbage and should be ashamed to call themselves fans.

well see that's the easy part, the people that do all that stuff, I don't consider fans ;)  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Now that I've realized AoU will adjust to about 500m by 2018 prices, I'm even more confident IW can hit that if it's good. 

If it's good. I honestly think it'll Marvels first Rotten.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 75Live said:

at this point, I don't think there will ever be a rotten Marvel

yeah because the critics are biasec Marvel. They have no right reviewing any movie. it will be like a Star Trek fan reviewing the new star wars movie. They are disgrace to their profession