Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Well if Warner Bros won't pay him, Netflix will...

Heh and here i thought him saying he would love to play the role were just musings.

Hopefully that means the show's got some ambition. Netflix has a few gems but most of its shows are pretty mediocre, even the expensive ones, like recently Altered Carbon. I pray it's better than that...

Edited by Elessar

Robert Rodriguez: I can't wait for people to see this! It's been since 1999! It's been an almost 20 year journey for you to see something that thankfully is still cutting edge, still something very new. It's been gestating for so long, so we're glad that the timing worked out so that it still feels fresh and new. It will cut through all the other projects that are out there, all the other things that you could spend your movie-going dollars on. It'll be exciting and special, while still having a lot of classic storytelling elements. It has a lot of heart – you'll feel something after you watch it.

Robbie's confident, mumblebee and aquabro fans are scared??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Robert Rodriguez: I can't wait for people to see this! It's been since 1999! It's been an almost 20 year journey for you to see something that thankfully is still cutting edge, still something very new. It's been gestating for so long, so we're glad that the timing worked out so that it still feels fresh and new. It will cut through all the other projects that are out there, all the other things that you could spend your movie-going dollars on. It'll be exciting and special, while still having a lot of classic storytelling elements. It has a lot of heart – you'll feel something after you watch it.

Robbie's confident, mumblebee and aquabro fans are scared??

Rodriguez is low key thanos right now

Image result for thanos i hope they remember you

4 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

I have no idea who this Piccolo is and couldn't be bothered to open another tab to find out.

lazy man

it's a dragon ball z character that is also green and bald but looks nothing like the image linked above

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm sad that the first movie sort of directed by a woman in the MCU has become a source of mockery. Trailer better be good and fix this.

Isn't it a Male/Female pair though directing Captain Marvel?

Just now, LaughingEvans said:

Why does the director's gender matter at all?

Because there's not many women directing in Hollywood. The ones working have to continue succeeding in order to people in the industry stop viewing them as less capable than men.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Because there's not many women directing in Hollywood. The ones working have to continue succeeding in order to people in the industry stop viewing them as less capable than men.

Why make the distinction in the first place? What does a director stand to gain with their gender being an issue?

The only distinction there should be is capable/non-capable.

Edited by LaughingEvans
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1