Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Not one of those who believe that the Snyder Cut would have magically saved Snyder's DCEU or done much better at the BO than JL but I would want it to be released since it was the version the actors signed up for and what was intended. At least we would get what was originally supposed to be (albeit I understand much changed before filming anyways due to BvS's underperformance).

I mostly just want to see it out of curiosity. It probably would’ve been a mess, but I think it would’ve at least been an interesting mess. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I mostly just want to see it out of curiosity. It probably would’ve been a mess, but I think it would’ve at least been an interesting mess. 

Yep .. i also want to see it coz Snyder cut is 3 & half hour long .. with proper background of each character & the most important thing is Darkseid appearance 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Alexdube said:

I haven't followed this whole snyder cut thing, and I think that movie is beyond saving, but what's the hurt in releasing it? Studios release alternative cuts all the time. Does it even exist? What's the controversy here?

The hurt in this case is probably that the Snyder Cut isn’t as bad as many think and that its release is only gonna fuel more desire for Man of Steel 2 (which is dead at WB) and Henry Cavill to return as Superman

Edited by JGAR4LIFE
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, AndyK said:

#releasethesyndercut is trending simply because its spelt it wrong. :hahaha:

This x1000. They cant even spell their saviour's name right. Even Jason got it wrong.

Also, I feel like Grace is just trying to get some clout. Nothing new.

Snyder Cut is so boring. It's been two years, artists have been screwed over by The Man before and they'll get screwed over again. I guess it's better than coverage over Russos complaining about Scorsese's comments on his birthday though.

31 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

The hurt in this case is probably that the Snyder Cut isn’t as bad as many think and that its release is only gonna fuel more desire for Man of Steel 2 (which is dead at WB) and Henry Cavill to return as Superman

Yep. If its bad, people are going to act like this never happened and WB is going to take the financial hit if they put some money on this cut. If it's even close to Joostice league quality or a little better, Snyderists will claim that WB should have released this instead. If it's way better, then everyone will scream why this wasn't released instead, and WB, after 3 straight wins, does not need that.

WB can't really win this unless its option 1 and they spent little to nothing.

IMO, this just ruins the momentum for the future DC which looks so bright because they pushed Snyder out. This just brings all of the mess back. But at least snyder fans will shut up for a month while they jerk off to this cut.

Edited by The Chad DC
  • Like 1

As far as financial goes I think this is a much safer bet than green lighting a VFX heavy production on HBO Max.It would instantly bring on board all the people clamoring for the Snyder Cut.We are talking about a movie that is almost finished so WB has already payed the money for it.The additional costs, I imagine, would be...not much.Plus, they will basically making money on a movie that they have already released.

Also given that Snyder wanted to kill Batman could actually help people get closure on Affleck’s Batman and move on to the new one, so maybe overall the Snyder cut could help DCEU.

It’s true that that Luke give an advantage to Henry to negotiate his part on the DCEU and it will seem bad in case that does not pan out but ket’a face it...MOS 2 with Cavill is a better choice than to have no Superman at all in a freaking DC Universe.Not to mention it would help the continuity of these movies, which right now is a mess.

3 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

As far as financial goes I think this is a much safer bet than green lighting a VFX heavy production on HBO Max.It would instantly bring on board all the people clamoring for the Snyder Cut.We are talking about a movie that is almost finished so WB has already payed the money for it.The additional costs, I imagine, would be...not much.Plus, they will basically making money on a movie that they have already released.

Also given that Snyder wanted to kill Batman could actually help people get closure on Affleck’s Batman and move on to the new one, so maybe overall the Snyder cut could help DCEU.

It’s true that that Luke give an advantage to Henry to negotiate his part on the DCEU and it will seem bad in case that does not pan out but ket’a face it...MOS 2 with Cavill is a better choice than to have no Superman at all in a freaking DC Universe.Not to mention it would help the continuity of these movies, which right now is a mess.

They don’t even have to pay any additional costs for it. They can just release the assembly cut. I don’t think most people will care if the VFX are unfinished. 

At this point the entire cast, sans Henry (yet), has asked for the cut.The Director wants it.  And the whole thing has amassed more than 300K tweets.n The campaign is huge.Imo, WB has more to loose if they won’t release it.

Funny thing is that if Henry won’t respond I guess we will have a confirmation whether there is a chance he comes back as Superman...

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel