Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Reminder.

Avatar made more $$$ than Nolan's batman trilogy, what now DC?

Avatar made more $$$ than the Iron Man trilogy, what now Marvel?

Just 1200 days to cinema gets saved from superhero movies once and for all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Reminder.

Avatar made more $$$ than Nolan's batman trilogy, what now DC?

Avatar made more $$$ than the Iron Man trilogy, what now Marvel?

Just 1200 days to cinema gets saved from superhero movies once and for all.

And then Avatar 2 makes a lot less than the 1st one, superhero movies continue to do great and you enter in eternal hyperventilation.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

• Community Manager
6 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Never saw Caprica so I didn't get the reference. But better than Iron Fist almost makes me hopeful. Eh. Marvel's Game of Thrones. Let's see. 

Its not Game of Thrones good...yet. that's the thing about TV shows. Their quality often improves.

Caprica was amazing though. It had it's flaws but loved that show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

Its not Game of Thrones good...yet. that's the thing about TV shows. Their quality often improves.

Caprica was amazing though. It had it's flaws but loved that show.

I too really liked Caprica.   Too bad it got canceled so soon.   I felt like they were milking it a bit in the middle of the season..no doubt thinking they had years to finish the story.

6 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

New Trailer Attempts to Explain What 'Marvel Legacy' Actually Is: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-legacy-trailer-attempts-explain-what-is-1034713?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

tumblr_oq7i7xYL9P1uu1xjwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7a7vc8qeH1qefo74o1_500.gif

The-Notebook-Now-Its-Too-Late-GIF.gif

giphy.gif

InsistentInnocentDunnart.gif

:sadben:

LOL I was just listening to that song (JoJo's "Too Little Too Late").

• Sad 1

Why is The New Teen Titans (Marv Wolfman and George Perez) NOT a theatrical film?

It's only one of the most beloved comic book runs of all time...

It has two characters that could benefit from their [potential] connections to previous/recent successful film franchises (Robin and Wonder Girl) and it has tons of fans that encompass all ages (fans of the original comic and fans of the CN cartoon)...

91CmxbwkhwL.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Cochofles said:

Why is The New Teen Titans (Marv Wolfman and George Perez) NOT a theatrical film?

It has two characters that could benefit from their [potential] connections to previous/recent successful film franchises (Robin and Wonder Girl) and it has tons of fans that encompass all ages (fans of the original comic and fans of the CN cartoon)...

91CmxbwkhwL.jpg

STOP MAKING ME PISSED OFF I AM ALREADY PISSED OFF

Jack-Nicholson.gif

• Haha 1

Because DC NEEDS a new show to push their streaming video service, so they are going to copy Netflix. That's it really.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mojoguy said:

Because DC NEEDS a new show to push their streaming video service, so they are going to copy Netflix. That's it really.

I totally get that, but...I am just being selfish. I want a New Teen Titans movie. I want it to have a budget that makes it capable of doing justice to the powersets of the characters and the scope of the stories. Maybe the TV show will be amazing, but damn...I really wanted to see Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Robin, and Wondergirl on the big screen in a big-budget vehicle.

I wanted to see Terra even...I wanted to dream that maybe a sequel could actually tackle The Judas Contract.

:( 

There are plenty of DC properties that could fit a streaming-TV show budgetary constraints better.

• Like 2