Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

45 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

That time when Johnny broke up with Alicia and Peter bullied him about it. Unforgettable.

If the FF franchise does go into the MCU I demand they do the first encounter between Spidey and Paste Pot Pete.That is just classic.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

If the FF franchise does go into the MCU I demand they do the first encounter between Spidey and Paste Pot Pete.That is just classic.

I think you mean F4, Vin diesel and friends are Universal.

6 minutes ago, YourMother said:

The main difference between JL and IW is one will make a profit.

Jokes aside, CBMs have similar plots all the time.

For Example: Wonder Woman is the best Captain America remake I’ve ever seen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

It does makes sense. The Avengers live in their ivory tower and saved Earth quite some times by now, but not without some strong criticism and even laws against them working as a private squad. Now imagine that other regular people are getting superpowered too, to an alarming rate. Of course that this would make people hate and persecute mutants. They are walking WMDs. It can definitely work within the MCU. 

Which is basically what the Marvel TV verse tried to do with Inhumans (the people, not the actual TV show) before getting locked away in its own Phantom Zone because Feige didn't want anything to do with even the slightest hint of a Perlmutter influence

Edited by 4815162342
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Also, should we get a Fox buyout from Disney, would they really be foolish enough to recast Deadpool and the successful likes? Deadpool can just break the fourth wall and jump dimensions anyway, so no need for that. Hell, there's a ton of potential for jokes involving Disneyfied Deadpool and Josh Brolin's Cable in the same universe as Thanos.

As far as the other X-Men, again, is it necessary to recast and reboot them all? It'd be very weird to see that, given how we're used to the same continuity since 2000. I say just do Secret Wars as Avengers 5 (call it something like Avengers Vs. X-Men: Secret Wars, or whatever) and bring in the other already established characters i.e. Gambit, New Mutants, X-23, etc.. 

Oh yeah...the Deadpool jokes would be worth the deal all by themselves.

I don't agree that we are used to any "continuity" in Fox movies though.   They rarely stick with it more than one movie.   Characters die and return ...Prof X twice now.

4 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

It does makes sense. The Avengers live in their ivory tower and saved Earth quite some times by now, but not without some strong criticism and even laws against them working as a private squad. Now imagine that other regular people are getting superpowered too, to an alarming rate. Of course that this would make people hate and persecute mutants. They are walking WMDs. It can definitely work within the MCU. 

I could see it being seen as quite different to acquire super powers through happenstance vs being born with them.    Kinda like people don't resent a lottery winner as much as someone born into wealth.

Especially factoring in that "We are the next step in evolution" thing where the human race is on the way out.   That would really freak people out.

2 hours ago, DMan7 said:

Anyone else getting issue with the site having additional padding on the left side of the screen?

Right side of the screen for me.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Olive Skywalker said:

I think it's more like a mashup of CA and Thor.

which is what i think superman should be :lol: 

but if not him then wonder woman being like that works just fine.

Edited by a2knet

2020's Disney: GOTG Vol. 3, Indy 5, possibly Obi-Wan Kenobi, something WDAS (Zootopia 2?), Pixar's utopia original, some other MCU stuff...... and, if they buy Fox, Avatar 2 and the X-Men films in development.

They really are on the hunt for global domination, aren't they?

Edited by MCKillswitch123

8 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Looks like stock market is gonna crash, Avatar $4b ww is on the horizon.

I've actually wondered if that wasn't one of the reasons Avatar 2 has been delayed, Cameron waiting for a weaker dollar to make sure it at least hits #2 worldwide. From what I've read about him that seems possible

• Like 1