Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

And

2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020

dont fall for his trolling,

ps yeah bc cameron controls this kind of things, but oh wai i forgot disney is afraid of him, i mean its not like he is making this movies with their money

Edited by john2000
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

dont fall for his trolling,

ps yeah bc cameron controls this kind of things, but oh wai i forgot disney is afraid of him, i mean its not like he is making this movies with their money

Disney is probably saying dear God Jim just release the movie. We want you to make 3/4/5 before you die. Even if he goes fast for him Avatar 5 is 2030 and he would be 75.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

If there's money left on the table, and there is judging from Asian expansion since 2009, then there is reason to re-release it.

Though I'm less sure now in the hands of Disney, they might not bother with it, I still think a large global re-release is a good strategy, easier to market Avatar 2 as a sequel to a highest grosser and also remind people of Pandora again.

How much money do you think it will hit? 

Percentages in Asia, especially China, are not that favourable for distributors, compared to domestic. 

Then, there's the cost of reworking the whole movie, and distributing it, taking screens from other movies from Disney. 

5 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

I got my reservations about that, I assume that JC wouldn't want just a re-release for the sake of the crown, perhaps re-taking the crown with A2 is what he wants.

Unless we get any new 3D tech, which then again means that JC would have to work on A again, setting A2 back once more, I am not sure it will hit the theaters again.

Lmao you are replying to him? He is not on BOT now.

26 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

I need breakdown and analysis asap @IronJimbo. All hidden meanings pls

Feige removed from the message as he was a whiny bitch and begged for a rerelease.

Jim calls himself self the box office king of last 22 years

Really short because not happy with Disney

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Feige removed from the message as he was a whiny bitch and begged for a rerelease.

Jim calls himself self the box office king of last 22 years

Really short because not happy with Disney

What message was he removed from? Also, what's your source for Feige "begging" for a re-release?

• Like 1

Ironic to call Feige begging for a re release.. You guys are literally begging now for Disney to re release Avatar and to get the crown back? I thought you hated Disney... 

• Haha 5

Just now, LaughingEvans said:

What message was he removed from? Also, what's your source for Feige "begging" for a re-release?

Delusion delusion everywhere. I think he is crying inside and praying for Avatar re release.

Just now, Nero said:

Delusion delusion everywhere. I think he is crying inside and praying for Avatar re release.

i'm asking because if he's referring to the #2 and #1 congrats posts on twitter, they were not made by the same account. I doubt that JC himself handles the avatar account anyway. So far it just looks like a way of coping.

4 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

In the Titanic poster he addresses Kevin and the rest of Marvel

Was a rumour article, can post later

1 minute ago, LaughingEvans said:

i'm asking because if he's referring to the #2 and #1 congrats posts on twitter, they were not made by the same account. I doubt that JC himself handles the avatar account anyway. So far it just looks like a way of coping.

Of course. He is not happy. Just look at when Titanic was surpassed by Endgame JC on his official Twitter account wrote Congratulations to Endgame but not this time. It clearly shows

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

In the Titanic poster he addresses Kevin and the rest of Marvel

Was a rumour article, can post later

Yes, but the titanic poster was posted by JC himself. The Avatar one was posted by the avatar account.

47 minutes ago, Nero said:

Of course. He is not happy. Just look at when Titanic was surpassed by Endgame JC on his official Twitter account wrote Congratulations to Endgame but not this time. It clearly shows

honestly they probably just did it this way because it would bring traffic to the Avatar account

it's still signed by him and on his profile, I wouldn't read too much into that