grim22

Ocean's Eight | June 8, 2018 | WB | Gary Ross directing, Bullock, Blanchett, Hathaway, Rihanna, Bonham Carter, Kaling, Paulson and Awkwafina. Social Media Embargo up

3 hours ago, grim22 said:

The Ocean’s 8, 9, 10 trilogy being a sequel to the Ocean’s 11, 12, 13 trilogy will confuse people in the future.

That's assuming we get Ocean's 9 and 10, 

Danny Ocean at the end appearing would be cool but very unsurprising. He's one of the producer of Ocean's 8 after all so it wouldn't taken long to shoot a small scene and indoors so not to ruin the surprise.

Edited by Jonwo

4 hours ago, AJG said:

So George Clooney is gonna turn up right behind her and they share a martini together...

The costume is giving me 'end of the film' vibes too.

That’s pretty much what I imagined as well: Cameo at the end of the film teasing at both of them working together for the sequel.

10 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Gin in a martini glass.

Girl has no class.

Isn't martini just a made up an invention for us gin drinker to fake class while getting drunk ? Martini is pretty much just that Gin, some put a sent of something else in theirs (like a bit of vermouth tasting ice) but many do not.

I really don't need to see another sequel to Oceans 11 and this looks like just that.

I thought this was gonna be a full on reboot with its own style and structure but this looks like a remake/sequel that does what the other one already did.

I'll watch it, but whatever...

• Like 1