#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Been busy today had 110 people over for a function at our house..

It's finally over. 

Cousins aged 13 to 30 just chilling watching ANH after

Star wars does not appeal to young people fail

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 5

It's gonna hit like 800-850m domestic. You don't think it has the possibility of 1150-1200 OS?

Personally, I had it doing a touch less, around 1050m or so, but it's also over performing how I thought it would do in most markets. 1100-1200m would need a solid gross from China, though. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

It's gonna hit like 800-850m domestic. You don't think it has the possibility of 1150-1200 OS?

Personally, I had it doing a touch less, around 1050m or so, but it's also over performing how I thought it would do in most markets. 1100-1200m would need a solid gross from China, though. 

Tele, What s happening to you ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Not reading the last 30 pages, but are they lowballing that Sunday estimate?  Seems so to me.

Yea, I definitely think they're low balling it. Others have posted that rival studios have it doing over 240, but we'll see.