#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

4 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

All that matters to me is the movie becomes the biggest film ever here in the UK and the US. The rest is all gravy. 

I think we might be in for a crazy Monday number. 

35m Monday I bet!

Maybe. Though I shouldn't doubt TFA

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

We brits pretty much out grossed it in 4 days (UK gross that is). 

We Aussies out grossed the final total of 50 shades in 3.5 days. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 4

Ok. Just saw SW. Have a lot of thoughtson it. Will write a review soon with the reaction of my audience. Also, SW broke the OW record here in USD and lc, but the adm record is still held by FF7.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J100H folosind Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KP1025 said:

Same in Italy, although the difference was small.

The difference was small here as well. But also opened way below every Twilight except the first, the final Harry Potter, Fast 7 and Minions, between others.

1 hour ago, SchumacherFTW said:

We brits pretty much out grossed it in 4 days (UK gross that is). 

I guess Star Wars will end up above it, but not by much. Fifty Shades had good legs here. It ended with 500000 tickets sold coming from 160000 on OW. Star Wars sold 157000 tickets this weekend (the record is 240000 tickets sold on OW and belongs to Fast 7).

37 minutes ago, VGPOP said:

Did the movie decrease, stay flat or increase for its international numbers?

Germany's numbers were unfortunatedly wayyyyy overestimated. I am guessing bcs presales here are usually only an option for ~ the same week = maybe no calculation model even exists for early pre-sales.

Nut I do not know if they are included into the 'official' numbers for Germany or not, according to one German website's details that difference might have been already accounted for German's BO.

• Like 1