WrathOfHan

Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D | August 25, 2017 at AMC Theaters, everywhere else one week later

1 hour ago, Robertman2 & Knuckles said:

JESUS CHRIST HAN WTF

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND

Actually, I don't have a girlfriend because I'm a self loathing loser who's awkward and can't find and impress girls.

• Like 2

On 5/21/2017 at 5:29 AM, Macleod said:

Not sure where to post this...

Schwarzy claims "he will be back" for Cameron's return

http://www.screendaily.com/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-i-will-be-back-in-next-terminator-film/5118216.article

Hes been saying this shit every time they ask him about Terminator! But i feel its too late now James is occupied with Avatar till 2024 atleast and then if hes gonna make one its good but like i said its too late! Anything can happen in between! 

Arnold like sly has to do some serious shit like Creed he has the potential instead hes doing low budget dramas.

1 hour ago, John Rambo said:

Hes been saying this shit every time they ask him about Terminator! But i feel its too late now James is occupied with Avatar till 2024 atleast and then if hes gonna make one its good but like i said its too late! Anything can happen in between! 

Arnold like sly has to do some serious shit like Creed he has the potential instead hes doing low budget dramas.

Because he's been in flops after flops after returning to movies. T5 is his Creed and it flopped. Sly had ups and downs but his movie career is so much better than Arnold over the last 6 years. Arnold is not choosing to do low budgets. He's lucky to get what he's being offered at this point of his movie career.

• Like 1

T2 - 10/10

How many "10/10" am I giving for movies in this decade? Zero!! Last one was Toy Story 3 in 2010.

T2 > the rest

vc2002 - thanks for this stills. :)

Edited by Juby

1 hour ago, Juby said:

T2 - 10/10

How many "10/10" am I giving for movies in this decade? Zero!! Last one was Toy Story 3 in 2010.

T2 > the rest

vc2002 - thanks for this stills. :)

Wait, 2010 is not part of this decade?

On 5/22/2017 at 0:27 PM, vc2002 said:

Because he's been in flops after flops after returning to movies. T5 is his Creed and it flopped. Sly had ups and downs but his movie career is so much better than Arnold over the last 6 years. Arnold is not choosing to do low budgets. He's lucky to get what he's being offered at this point of his movie career.

T5 was so bad i felt T3 was much better. Both have the had own share of ups and downs but arnie was smart enough in 90s to sustain himself whereas sly faltered badly in latter half of 90s. 

Like you said hes lucky to get what hes offered but, why not with established studio or director, cast etc. His dramatic skills are being wasted!

1 hour ago, John Rambo said:

T5 was so bad i felt T3 was much better. Both have the had own share of ups and downs but arnie was smart enough in 90s to sustain himself whereas sly faltered badly in latter half of 90s. 

Like you said hes lucky to get what hes offered but, why not with established studio or director, cast etc. His dramatic skills are being wasted!

I'm a huge Arnold fan, but let's face it, his on-screen charisma comes mostly from his physical appearance. His acting has always been bad since day one and so there was no such thing as wasted dramatic skills in the first place.

I'd say Dwyane Johnson would most likely have to face the same problem at the age of losing physical appearance.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

I'm a huge Arnold fan, but let's face it, his on-screen charisma comes mostly from his physical appearance. His acting has always been bad since day one and so there was no such thing as wasted dramatic skills in the first place.

I'd say Dwyane Johnson would most likely have to face the same problem at the age of losing physical appearance.

Have you seen Maggie movie starring arnie he was promising as a dotting father! Never knew he could act so nicely by breaking his conventional image. I want arnie to explore the unknown side of his acting skills!

Arnold was never an actor in most of the movies his physique overshadowed his acting skills! But somehow Terminator series was apt for him (1 & 2). Suited him very much in all aspects and he gave commendable performance! 

He was good in Junior and True Lies (Comedy). 

Dwayne yes but somehow i cannot picture him as an actor never been impressed by him! Hes always THE ROCK for me no matter what :D Like u said its most likely that he will surely face problem when he loses his physique!

Edited by John Rambo

3 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

Have you seen Maggie movie starring arnie he was promising as a dotting father! Never knew he could act so nicely by breaking his conventional image. I want arnie to explore the unknown side of his acting skills!

Dwayne yes but somehow i cannot picture him as an actor never been impressed by him! Hes always THE ROCK for me no matter what :D Like u said its most likely that he will surely face problem when he loses his physique!

No I haven't, but I've seen all of his films before his governator days and 2 after that, and IMO Conan The Barbarian is still his best work as an actor to this day. His acting hasn't really been any better since that lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

No I haven't, but I've seen all of his films before his governator days and 2 after that, and IMO Conan The Barbarian is still his best work as an actor to this day. His acting hasn't really been any better since that lol

Haha :D Try watching those if possible. Recently released Aftermath is another drama starring Arnold. Trailer itself looks interesting with respect to arnie in dramatic role. 

Btw your post reminds me of Emma Thompsons comment on The GRaham Norton Show, when norton asks her if he can act? She replies No he cant :D (Instantly)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vc2002 said:

I read arny's The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding yesterday. Got to shock the body.

The movie will release only in AMC Theaters

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/james-cameron-arnold-schwarzenegger-terminator-2-judgment-day-returning-1202483256/

Director James Cameron’s 4K 3D conversion of “Terminator 2: Judgment Day,” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, has been booked for an Aug. 25 domestic release by AMC Theatres.

“The 4K 3D restoration and conversion of the film looks stunning, and after 26 years the film hasn’t aged one little bit,” said François Scippa-Kohn of Distrib Films US. “AMC Theatres is the perfect fit for this release and a terrific opportunity for Distrib Films US and our partners Metal Rabbit Media, MPRM Communications, and Kyle Thorpe PR to get the film in front of fans in a spectacular new way.”