Dementeleus

Wednesday Star Wars TFA ACTUALS - 38,022,183

5 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

Nah it's all good. It's a Christmas tradition. It's how I cope with my shitty extended family:)

I'm glad that I have to work on Saturday just so I won't have to deal with shitty extended family. :D

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

Nah it's all good. It's a Christmas tradition. It's how I cope with my shitty extended family. :)

6 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

I'm glad that I have to work on Saturday just so I won't have to deal with shitty extended family. :D

I murdered my shitty extended family. #DarthVaderStatus

EGMKRzl.gif

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tubes said:

Updated Avatar Run:

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-24%20at%207.11.2

The actual percentage drops day to day for TFA are disturbingly close to Avatar's.  We might get more $30 million weekdays from it next week.

158 million 3rd weekend is most impressive, difficult will it be to beat that.

I have to deal with my brothers nasty, asshole in laws tomorrow.  They are so bad it caused a feud that basically means half my family can't be in places if  the inlaws are there.  So stupid and sad

• Like 3

Man the next several years will show some monstrous boxoffice performance in December due to the SW sequels and Avatar sequels. On top of that, this could be a breaking point for this industry that studios will now try to squeeze their high-budget investments in December like they do in the summer. I mean, even if they considered Avatar as a miracle an outcast that rarely happens, they now can't be blind to what SW7 did. Yes Avatar is some of a alien in this business which nobody can copy, but SW7 is exactly a representation of this industry in the sense that every studio's ultimate task is to have a franchise aiming at the biggest opening as possible. SW7 is telling them that you can achieve a massive OW in Dec but you can't find that sexy holiday legs in the summer, and if you manage to get both, you're getting some holyshit result that could be a much bigger harvest than what you get in the summer.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I have to deal with shitty extended family Saturday :kitschjob: 

9 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I'm alone with my mother on this Eve after the uncles canceled and my sister went to her father's. SEND NUMBERS, RTH. YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE.

On the plus side, I've been digging the Beatles on Spotify.

8 minutes ago, 75live said:

I have to deal with my brothers nasty, asshole in laws tomorrow. They are so bad it caused a feud that basically means half my family can't be in places if the inlaws are there. So stupid and sad.

Want me to take care of them?

EGMKRzl.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I'm alone with my mother on this Eve after the uncles canceled and my sister went to her father's. SEND NUMBERS, RTH. YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE.

On the plus side, I've been digging the Beatles on Spotify.

Why didn't you invite me or make plans with me though? We could have saved each other, and you could have taken me on a special date to dinner and to see TFA.

Plus, I could have given you my special Christmas present for you.

tumblr_inline_nq2sxq4WpO1tqze2n_500.gif

Just now, MrPink said:

I'm sitting here watching a New Hope.

Just finished ANH, and putting in Empire Strikes Back right now. I won't be able to see TFA until Wednesday, in order to avoid the ridiculous insane level of crowds at every theaters within 50 mile radius of where I live.

• Like 2