druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

2 minutes ago, shruth said:

im going to see this for the first time with my friends (8) on friday. How crowded do yall think its going to be?

That's New Year's Day...it's going to be nuts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shruth said:

not sure if its going to be sold out this friday night or if i can just walk up and get tickets.

Don't take chances, this movie is just crazy. Just today in my town, there were sold-out showings. On a 2nd Monday :thinking:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FTF said:

Why risk it?  Just get tickets online to be sure.

ya but my friends and I suck at making plans and will not be able to pre-order tickets. like its impossible...I guess imma have to take my chances. Ill just go to the theater earlier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

So JW and Titanic are toast on Thursday, hopefully Avatar on Sunday. 

Mon: 33

Tue: 30 (-9%)

Wed: 30

Thurs: 20 (-33%)

+ 540 = 653

Maybe not toast because it's so close, but definitely a chance!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Dunno about south, but been to Disney World in August and I literally can't imagine any hell imaginable having a worse climate. 

Doha in September...or any of the Pearls of the Arabian Gulf.  My glasses needed windshield wipers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Mon: 33

Tue: 30 (-9%)

Wed: 30

Thurs: 20 (-33%)

+ 540 = 653

Maybe not toast because it's so close, but definitely a chance!

tuesday is not going to drop that much. it's gonna stay even or increase a bit. and Thursday is not going to decrease that much. It might decrease about 25%

1 minute ago, shruth said:

tuesday is not going to drop that much. it's gonna stay even or increase a bit. and Thursday is not going to decrease that much. It might decrease about 25%

I went with a conservative approach, which was basically Avatar with slightly more drop (-9% vs -6% TUE, 0 vs +1.8% WED, and -33% vs -20% THU)

:P

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

The Avatar Lite legs continue.  I'm still looking for the cliff this movie is supposed to fall off of.

Just insane.

For real.

Just to have legs similar to Avatar is ridiculous, add in those numbers and it's mind-blowing.

• Like 1