druv10

8M TFA Rth Monday number!!! SW7 has surpassed TA1 & F7 for 4th alltime WW!!!

Not even a weak excuse

Confused: omitted Rey from new saying it would be a spoiler but included Kylo Ren & Finn

I hadn't read about the monopoly controversy, but I was in a shop today and actually saw the monopoly board and was really confused why Rey is not on it.

My reasoning was that, given that it's Luke & Vader, and Finn & Kylo, maybe Hasbro had been led to believe Finn would be the most prominent character rather than Rey? Idk how tight control Disney has over merchandise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, No Prisoners said:

Cm on, admit it. You screwed up. You've been smoking the Walter white avatar special blend.

I have Star Wars making 320,000 dollars on on MLK saturday in just 11 days, I don't think I would be able to type to you right now with a walter white special that strong.

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

I have Star Wars making 320,000 dollars on on MLK saturday in just 11 days, I don't think I would be able to type to you right now with a walter white special that strong.

Well, obviously it doesn't affect the Na'Vi as much as it does humans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

I hadn't read about the monopoly controversy, but I was in a shop today and actually saw the monopoly board and was really confused why Rey is not on it.

My reasoning was that, given that it's Luke & Vader, and Finn & Kylo, maybe Hasbro had been led to believe Finn would be the most prominent character rather than Rey? Idk how tight control Disney has over merchandise.

Hasbro is in harsh critique for missing or too few or ... female characters itself, not only Disney

... and the few they've done recently are as far as I've seen them, not nicely done, like not looking like the movie characters or ~ ugly made.

With nicely I mean quality in scanning the person, looking like her, clothes like in the movie w/o looking like some boys might prefer. I do think boys like them too, but offer alternatives. To a payable price (there is e.g. by another company a bit over-sized ~ $150 Gamora to buy!? That I deem not a payable price)

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Well, obviously it doesn't affect the Na'Vi as much as it does humans.

I've given away my secret, suppose now I can turn Location: Universe to Location: Pandora

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Lol, IronJimbo has the most punchable avatar, it goes well with his chronic shitposting.

Perhaps my posts are not shit but my Avatar just annoys you and skews your thought.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, hw64 said:

Does that include yourself or no?

Touche.

However, I'm not the one making projections of one movie falling off a cliff because I'm mad at what it's making.  I'm just along for the ride.

Not to mention, I'm far from the only one that got into the Star Wars theme.  I just never got around to changing it back yet.  

Edited by Darth Rallax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth Rallax said:

Not to mention, I'm far from the only one that got into the Star Wars theme.  I just never got around to changing it back yet.  

I've been thinking about changing back to Walter White, but I still dig smoking Vader.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Shit, man, at least get more specific than that and say the Hallelujah Mountains or something. :P

I can't get a signal at all when I visit there, the magnetic fields are too strong.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Not even a weak excuse

Confused: omitted Rey from new saying it would be a spoiler but included Kylo Ren & Finn

Anybody who buys a monopoly game based on a movie and complains about spoilers is an idiot.

Just now, grey ghost said:

Anybody who buys a monopoly game based on a movie and complains about spoilers is an idiot.

I doubt anyone complaint about a spoiler, it's IMHO the not successful try to justify their descision to exclude her

hence = not even a weak excuse

Checked the China thread and pre-sales again. Not good. Could be low 100m.  Lose to T5 in China, OS to FF7 and fall short of Titanic WW.  Just can't win OS or WW w/o Asia theses days no matter how much Europe and domestic explodes.

I think the JC boys will be popping the cork like the Miami Dolphins do every time the last undefeated NFL team loses a game. 

• Like 1