CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

Just now, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

@jenelleriley Talked to two Golden Globes voters who said they've never seen AMERICAN HORROR STORY but were voting for Lady Gaga because "you know..."

:rolleyes:

are you actually surprised?

does anyone actually watch American Horror Story? Every once in a while someone who doesn't watch it will be like "oh yeah i totally watch it, it's great" but that's about it

1 minute ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

@jenelleriley Talked to two Golden Globes voters who said they've never seen AMERICAN HORROR STORY but were voting for Lady Gaga because "you know..."

:rolleyes:

I like this much more than the thought of somebody actually having watched AHS and Fargo this year and making that call because they actually believed it.

• Community Manager

Guys we should take the Golden Globes seriously-they are prestige awards after all. After all they nominated the Tourist a few years ago just to get Leonardo DiCaprio and Angelina Jolie to show up. That's how seriously the Golden Globes take themselves.

• Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i forgot there's a new coens in just a couple weeks. fuck star wars why aren't more ppl talking about this.

Saw some thinkpieces about there being too many white men in it, just about died

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

are you actually surprised?

does anyone actually watch American Horror Story? Every once in a while someone who doesn't watch it will be like "oh yeah i totally watch it, it's great" but that's about it

I loved the first season, watched the second...eh, watched the third...eh...then it ended, really?, watched the 4th.....garbage, 5th....gave up 2 episodes in.