kayumanggi

THE HURRICANE HEIST | 03.09.18 | Rob Cohen

16 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Toby Kebbell should fire his agent. Start doing more indie/british films and improve his rep. Then down the line, he might get a role in MCU/Disney project.

This could be a new low and considering Fant4stic and Warcraft that’s not saying much. 

4 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Warcraft & Ben Hur were both great, Kebell too in them.

Was the latter really? I'm waiting for it to come on cable...c'mon, Paramount, I'm not going out of my way to rent it when I'm just gonna fast forward through half of it.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:25 PM, Mojoguy said:

This is going to be the next Geostorm?

This is the Hard Rain reboot.  

Side note, 1997 Paramount made a mistake, The Flood in May would’ve made more money than Hard Rain in January.  That’s my hot retro box office take.  I’d really love to watch The Flood trailer again, for nostalgia.  Does anyone else remember that?

Dont get me wrong, shit was still gonna bomb.

Edited by kowhite

A heist film that takes place under the cover of a hurricane. The buzz for this film is so quiet that I’m not 100% sure it will open truly wide. Even if it does open wide, it is the smallest film in a busy week. I know this is a short entry, but there’s really nothing more I need to say.

https://www.the-numbers.com/news/229320830-2018-Preview-March

I like how his entry was basically "Well, it exists."

At least we're getting it at the Grand next week...will I drive 30 miles just to see my fave in this schlock? 

Spoiler

:ph34r:

I was trying to remember what film was playing alongside A Wrinkle in Time, Gringo, and Strangers: Prey at Night next weekend, and when I saw this thread, I was like "oh... that one...".

Edited by slambros
  • Sad 1