grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

19 minutes ago, PrinceRico said:

What markets will it open in the next two days

It will open in Wednesday in many markets but with timezone the movie will have been out a full day in markets like South Korea and China, and pretty much half the day in Europe.

17 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Never seen the first F&F before but just saw a clip and found a moment that mightve served as the visual inspiration for the Wachowskis Speed Racer.

Is it when the fluid (I forget the name for it, but makes them go FAST) goes through all the pipes/engine inside the car?

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 7:33 PM, AJG said:

I just read the spoilers for this.

spit-take.gif

Can you PM me the place where you read them so that I can check them as well? Thanks.

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

LOL I know people who have seen this and… wow people are going to HATE the ending. 

Seriously, this is the closest to Devil Inside I’ve heard in a long time.

This has sold me on a ticket way more than any of the trailers have tbh

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DAJK said:

LOL I know people who have seen this and… wow people are going to HATE the ending. 

I mean the reason Devil Inside upset people in particular was simply because the studio added text after the last shot to promote their viral marketing site that audiences took as "go see the rest of the movie online". Otherwise it was a normal abrupt/vague ending not unlike some other found footage type movies

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

For sure, but this is Universal's biggest franchise. Divergent never even hit $300m WW.

I think Part 2 happens unless this REALLY tanks, like 500m range.

500m range is probably happening, maybe even less with bad WOM. China drop alone results in less than 600 mln WW, now let's see other markets. It's gonna be a legendary bomb, even in hell.

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Yeah, this is very similar to The Devil Inside and

Spoiler

the famous no ending.

I never got the analogy with Infinity War. Infinity War ended on a cliffhanger, yeah, but it also told a complete story from a character ( Thanos ) that had a mission and managed to complete the mission.

This Fast and the Furious movie on the other hand has nothing like that. Without spoilers, just imagine Thanos getting the stones and then putting them in the gauntlet and the movie ends right there.

Spoiler

This is almost exactly what happens in this Fast X, lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Ok but how did they like the movie. That is what counts.

21 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Yeah, this is very similar to The Devil Inside and

Hide contents

the famous no ending.

I never got the analogy with Infinity War. Infinity War ended on a cliffhanger, yeah, but it also told a complete story from a character ( Thanos ) that had a mission and managed to complete the mission.

This Fast and the Furious movie on the other hand has nothing like that. Without spoilers, just imagine Thanos getting the stones and then putting them in the gauntlet and the movie ends right there.

Hide contents

This reminds me of that infamous season ending of 

Spoiler

The Walking Dead where they cut away before showing the audience who Negan killed

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Hide contents

Magnificent ending of the saga.

Can't wait to see if leaking the credit spoiler scene actually works. Kind of annoying to see the Film Twitter types lambasting The Wrap and pretending Universal didn't tacitly approve getting the word out.

If only Twitter views led to box office...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Can't wait to see if leaking the credit spoiler scene actually works. Kind of annoying to see the Film Twitter types lambasting The Wrap and pretending Universal didn't tacitly approve getting the word out.

If only Twitter views led to box office...

this is a pretty fun tweets to be followed.

• Like 1