grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

2 hours ago, ViewerAnon said:

It would need to be an epic bomb as FAST X is a DEATHLY HALLOWS/MOCKINGJAY/BREAKING DAWN-esque "Part 1 of 2." It doesn't have an ending, just a series of cliffhangers and credits.

It would need to be an epic success for there to be a FAST XI, I'll stand by my assertion...which is why the "2-parter" rhetoric has disappeared from Diesel's mouth over the past year or two. 

Edited by Macleod

1 hour ago, SnokesLegs said:

I don’t know about that…falling out of a moving vehicle going 200mph on the worlds longest runway results in a bit more than just an “assumed” death to me…

See, what happened was that there was a truck on the runway which had mattresses in it and she just happened to land in it.

But the landing gave her..... AMNESIA.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Macleod said:

She clearly has a twin sister that no one knew about...who also knew absolutely everything about what her sister went through with the crew...indeed she's so much like her that it feels...like family.  😄

I think it should be a clone. We haven't hit that part of this stupid universe yet! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Macleod said:

She clearly has a twin sister that no one knew about...who also knew absolutely everything about what her sister went through with the crew...indeed she's so much like her that it feels...like family.  😄

If they are going to rip-off weird explanations from the 80s and 90s, definitely best to rip off from the king for sure

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, grim22 said:

If they are going to rip-off weird explanations from the 80s and 90s, definitely best to rip off from the king for sure

maxresdefault.jpg

is 2 good? i've only seen 1

seems like the only began production (and had the whole firing director thing) just a few months ago, are they really capable of getting this out on time?

1 hour ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Giving us the Spider-Man Clone Saga adaptation Feige is too much of a coward to do

The thing that gets me about Fast 9 is that they gave the audience everything which people had asked for - the return of Han, the return of the guy from Tokyo Drift, going to Space, and it was the biggest slog in the entire franchise.

• Like 4

On 12/24/2022 at 11:46 PM, marveldcfox said:

If Louis can channel his transporter energy into this we are in for a fun ride. I doubt as bulk of the budget has gone into salaries than the actual movie.

Maybe, but at that budget the chances of this actually breaking even, let alone make a profit, are pretty ;ow.