WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

I've forgotten how much fun all of this is (staying late, waiting for numbers, being shocked, etc... ) .

It's so bad when you couldn't care less about the films smashing records and last year had them all as far as i'm concerned (Star Wars, Jurassic, Avengers, Furious 7) while on the other hand, the films i've been passionate about have been only mild hits at best (Mad Max, Sicario) .

I've been a huge Deadpool fan since 2005, both in the comics department and in X-Men Rise of Apocalypse, a game i've played like 200 hours, mostly with a line-up of Deadpool, Wolverine, Iceman and Nightcrawler , so seeing these amazing numbers really makes me nostalgic for those BOM sleepless nights for The Dark Knight and co

I probably love this forum more than BOM even though i don't post nearly as much as i did there but i still read it every day. Thanks for making this place so much fun guys.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, The Dark Samurai said:

I've been a huge Deadpool fan since 2005, both in the comics department and in X-Men Rise of Apocalypse, a game i've played like 200 hours, mostly with a line-up of Deadpool, Wolverine, Iceman and Nightcrawler , so seeing these amazing numbers really makes me nostalgic for those BOM sleepless nights for The Dark Knight and co

Very fun game and I start reading comics for deadpool in 1998 i believe because i was eight then.

Well X-Men and MCU should be different universes in films.

As I said before I never really liked the character as I found him annoying after a while-though I am seeing it next week as I am interested after the reviews.

(He is a ripoff of a DC character though)