CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Ok, I'm home....going to the spoiler thread.  But I'll just say that the tone reminded me a lot of Watchmen...fucking intense.  This is easily the most intense super hero film I've ever seen.  This definitely has some Nolan in it too....so I get why it's dividing people, but for me, it was close to awesome.....

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Nolan is...already an executive producer

:kitschjob: 

They simple asked him if liked the plot outline of the film. Yes or no, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm going to be the last person on here to see this fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck :ohmyzod: 

Nah, I likely won't be able to see it the week due to my schedule. I'm actually kinda pissed about that. <_<

Glee1.gif

I don't even...I haven't been this disappointed in a movie since, who the fuck knows.  Maybe Crystal Skull?  Anyway, it was just so, so, so bad.  Batman and Superman deserve so much better.  MoS was way better than this (I liked MoS fwiw).  I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't hit $1b ww now, it may tank hard after this weekend.  Sigh...I'm done for the night.  Don't want to think about it anymore. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goldenstate5 said:

The negativity surrounding this film is like nothing I've seen before.

Even one of my FB friends who eats up nearly every comic book movie in existence hated it.

I just... wow.

It squanders so much potential it's nauseating. 

5 minutes ago, FTF said:

Glee1.gif

I don't even...I haven't been this disappointed in a movie since, who the fuck knows.  Maybe Crystal Skull?  Anyway, it was just so, so, so bad.  Batman and Superman deserve so much better.  MoS was way better than this (I liked MoS fwiw).  I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't hit $1b ww now, it may tank hard after this weekend.  Sigh...I'm done for the night.  Don't want to think about it anymore. :(

I hear you, man. Whatever happens, the DCCU will move forward. 

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, AndyLL said:

Were the critics right? Are your eyes like this now?

33-Supernatural-Season-Ten-Episode-Twent

The critics weren't completely right but they weren't completely wrong either.

Seeing it tomorrow! I think its Sunday will be down due to Easter. Anyway-I imagine this will probably end up on being the 2nd biggest superhero film of the year behind Cap 3.