CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

I always thought if it got a rough critical reception it would repeat what happned with MOS.....huge opening weekend but dropping like a stone in the week that followed. That seems a lock,with the added fact that BvS cost a LOT more then MOS,and the future of the DCU is tied in with BvS. even more then with MOS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

If BvS has an opening weekend that is less than Deadpool's I think we should just call it a day and shut this place down. It would fly in the face of every reasonable expectation.

And a sad comment on how DC has misused the two most famous and iconic charecters in comic book history.

Anything can disappoint if it's not well done.

22 minutes ago, cannastop said:

If BvS has an opening weekend that is less than Deadpool's I think we should just call it a day and shut this place down. It would fly in the face of every reasonable expectation.

Not really

30 minutes ago, Dragon said:

nooooooooooooooooooo I need this to make money. I want me JL Dammit

Justice League will happen, but if this makes money, it'll be with Snyder attached. And trust me, regardless if you like his take or not, the DCCU and the world just can't endure his take on these characters any longer. Tonight the cleansing from the Zack Snyder experiment starts. 

Justice League will hopefully br delayed, and brought to us by much more capable hands. With Affleck, Gadot, Cavill and all.

Edited by iJackSparrow

53 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I always thought if it got a rough critical reception it would repeat what happned with MOS.....huge opening weekend but dropping like a stone in the week that followed. That seems a lock,with the added fact that BvS cost a LOT more then MOS,and the future of the DCU is tied in with BvS. even more then with MOS.

Exactly what I'm thinking.  I have no doubts BvS will open MASSIVE. Anticipation is sky high. But legs might be cut off due to the ugly critical reception.

Batten down the hatches. This is gonna be one mess of a weekend.

CJohn just saw it.

And loved it.

He even cried at the end.

So with him and Chipmunky really loving it -- and I'm guessing a bunch of people who're gonna really hate it -- Armageddon is upon us.

May the gods have mercy on us all.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

CJohn just saw it.

And loved it.

So with him and Chipmunky really loving it -- and I'm guessing a bunch of people who're gonna really hate it -- Armageddon is upon us.

Did he post a review?!! Omg, his reaction is more important to me than all the reviews in the world:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Justice League will happen, but if this makes money, it'll be with Snyder attached. And trust me, regardless if you like his take or not, the DCCU and the world just can't endure his take on these characters any longer. Tonight the cleansing from the Zack Snyder experiment starts. 

Justice League will hopefully br delayed, and brought to us by much more capable hands. With Affleck, Gadot, Cavill and all.

No Delay Just do it. Remove Zack and give it to Miller. He's already a producer.

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

CJohn just saw it.

And loved it.

Man of Steel was one of the most divisive films ever on this forum.

Looks like Civil War is here....