CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

On box office terms this is fine all the tracking even today sigh box office.com is 170+ with that it will make at least 350 probably 400 here even with awful legs. Now in China it's goi g to signifgnalty outgrossing mos total ow per our experts so it will do at least triple Mos there. In every other territory it's opening projections are close to at least twice as high as MOS on pure math it's breaking a billion but if the reception matches the critics Warner will make changes 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

John loving it is the least surprising development since Tele's love affair with Mad Max

That's not important! The important thing is me and him have very similar tastes most of the time so if he cried I will cry. I will fuckin cry. FUCK YEAH!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

That's not important! The important thing is me and him have very similar tastes most of the time so if he cried I will cry. I will fuckin cry. FUCK YEAH!!

I feel like this may be an insult to John :unsure::P

• Like 1

Wow, BvS is this weekend? Was so busy that I didn't even remember :wacko:

Oh well. This should be fun! Looks like I came back to the forum at the right time. Luckily. Maybe.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It is recognized that you have a funny sense of "fun".

You know me. I'm born that way. 

I do feel bad for ya'll mods though. It's gonna be unbearable.

Be careful Tele, don't overexert yourself, be mindful about that godforsaken old age of yours, all right? I'll be praying. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sam said:

Wow, BvS is this weekend? Was so busy that I didn't even remember :wacko:

Oh well. This should be fun! Looks like I came back to the forum at the right time. Luckily. Maybe.

You probably should have waited longer. It's gonna be a madhouse in here this weekend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

You know me. I'm born that way. 

I do feel bad for ya'll mods though. It's gonna be unbearable.

Be careful Tele, don't overexert yourself, be mindful about that godforsaken old age of yours, all right? I'll be praying. 

Gonna be? :lol: Do yourself a favor and stay well clear of the BVS threads. :rofl:

Glad to see you and have you back for the chaos.

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

So when do you guys think its gonna get real bad? Not till preview numbers come out?

Previews have guaranteed sell outs. Friday will be Good Friday which should boost the movie a bit as well. Saturday and Sunday could tell a story, but probably not. Reviews have little negative effect on OWs.

Box Office wise it will be fine in the opening weekend.

With tickets prices so high and just residual interest it should do over 200 million imo.

However I am seeing 175 million.

174 million is a big number but below Im3 is a huge dissapointment for this film. 

174M is a big disappointment to whom? Certainly not to WB.

The movie is still tracking at 160M. 174M would be a huge increase from MoS. Not to mention its expected to top MoS in many countries.

• Like 2