CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

3 minutes ago, FTF said:

We'll always have the Nolan Trilogy.

I think the best thing of the movie is Ben Affleck as Batman. Lost in Snydervision, but there's potential for brilliance there. I'm actually quite optimistic with a Ben Affleck directed Batman film, I feel that with some tone adjustments that Affleck would obviously pursue, it could be an AMAZING Batman film. Maybe not as good as the first two Nolan's Batman films, but I could actually could see him matching that. When you see the memes of Ben Affleck getting asked about the negative reviews it'll tear you apart. I just hope he takes that as motivation to get it right and do a 'Deadpool' out of the thing. If there's one guy involved with the DCCU that I have trust that can adjust the sails to greatness, that guy is Affleck. I'm actually rooting for a Ben Affleck's Batman film more than anything right now, if only to give Warner time to rethink the Justice League under new guidance. 

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

I think the best thing of the movie is Ben Affleck as Batman. Lost in Snydervision, but there's potential for brilliance there. I'm actually quite optimistic with a Ben Affleck directed Batman film, I feel that with some tone adjustments that Affleck would obviously pursue, it could be an AMAZING Batman film. Maybe not as good as the first two Nolan's Batman films, but I could actually could see him matching that. When you see the memes of Ben Affleck getting asked about the negative reviews it'll tear you apart. I just hope he takes that as motivation to get it right and do a 'Deadpool' out of the thing. If there's one guy involved with the DCCU that I have trust that can adjust the sails to greatness, that guy is Affleck. I'm actually rooting for a Ben Affleck's Batman film more than anything right now, if only to give Warner time to rethink the Justice League under new guidance. 

He's already pissed and soaking in the hate for motivation

Ben-Affleck-angry-Bruce-Wayne-batman-v-s

13 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

The critics weren't completely right but they weren't completely wrong either.

Most of the video reviews seem very mixed.

It's another MOS...at best.

Edited by grey ghost

The divide between critics and audiences is going as expected. And yes, general audiences, the ones that matter the most, are really liking it. 

That Keaton Batman poster just reminds me once again how he killed people but that was ok because reasons. #NotMahBatman am I right? Hypocrites.