kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

Makes me wonder if that 15m holds, if there were more schools out this year as a % than normal. I know with Easter falling earlier in the calendar there are more systems out on break this week than might be if Easter was later. It could lead to slightly inflated weekdays this week before a course correction (along with all the other films) next week.

of course we wont really know anything until we have seen the Wednesday drop.

• Like 1

Not only is Batman auditioning for Magic Mike 3 on that cover, but Superman is going along with him. God, can you imagine a movie starring all of Affleck (filing that 40-something slot), Cavill, Channing, Matt Bomer, and Joe Manganiello as strippers? Gulp, there go our wives and girlfriends, fully expecting to receive divorce papers in the morning.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, #ED said:

If 15M holds, that's a better Monday number than F7 and IM3.

Here's @nilephelan's explanation and it's quite uneventful, although it makes sense:

C'mon man you're ruining my fake movie. I want to see you and the Asgardian in a fight to the death for the Monday's box office numbers. :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stripe said:

15M would be awesome! Is there any reason to drop in the 50% range? Some kind of holiday? 

Easter Monday.

Every year this happens.

• Like 1