abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

It'll still make 61 mill this weekend based off a 7.5 mill Thursday.  Family bump on Saturday will be pretty substantial.

Agreed. I think it will surprise. Conan' s show tonight should help also.

I still think this movie can do 400 Dom.

8 minutes ago, Baumer said:

It'll still make 61 mill this weekend based off a 7.5 mill Thursday.  Family bump on Saturday will be pretty substantial.

Why is everyone mentioning a family bump? Isn't this movie supposed to be really grim?

15 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

JL will make like $250m in NA and $600WW...:rolleyes:

I never said that.

1040M WW finish with 110M from China = 930M. 85%=790.5M. And I don't know how much will China increase between now and NOV '17... Maybe 170-180M for JL there? That would mean 960M WW.

12 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

"Nobody cares about the other members", translation: "I don't care about the other members and for some reason I apply this logic to every living person".

Laughable introductions? Talk about opinions. Plenty loved those, so really, what the f are you talking about? If they market it well, if the reviews are better, there's no reason it can't do more than BvS, I sure would have liked to have been there back when the MCU was starting, there must have been plenty of similarly laughable statements.

I'm excited for JL but the introductions of JL's members is one of the laziest writing ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bapi said:

Well, I'd bet on BvS losing to TDKR worldwide plus it's not exactly well-received and they already introduced Wonder Woman so don't expect any increase (outside of China) for JL.

I wouldn't expect that in China either. They love fun and over the top action. With Snyder in charge, I don't see why he would change course and make JL fun instead of grim and dark. 

• Like 1