WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates (Page 30): The Jungle Book - 60.8M (96M OS) | The Huntsman: Winter's War - 20.1M | Barbershop 3 - 10.8M | Zootopia - 6.6M | BvS - 5.5M

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

DanRad definitely falls under that group because lord has his post-Potter care been something of a mess. 

To be fair, I'm not exactly sure Radcliffe's actually interested in becoming a star.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

It's a kid's movie!

I have about 100 movies at home I have not watched yet.  Some of them are kids movies.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

People were saying earlier that Sully can't hit 100M. Three words: Filmed in IMAX

The Walk is a drama that was made for IMAX, and it grossed a whopping $10,137,502

• Like 3

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Yeah, he does alot of dark and twisted stuff instead of going for tent poles.

That farting corpse movie, Swiss Army Man, looks kinda amazing. 

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

People were saying earlier that Sully can't hit 100M. Three words: Filmed in IMAX

Oh so this means it will be the Everest/Walk of 2016. Cool to know. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

DanRad definitely falls under that group because lord has his post-Potter care been something of a mess. 

I would have argued Jai Courtney is about the closest actor I can think of with that kind of tag, but he's a scene-stealer in the Suicide Squad trailers. Could be (probably is) just the trailers, but also sometimes it takes a while to find the right role for someone. He may never be a big hit as a leading man, but as a funny, douchy, supporting actor/bro he might actually be good.

Brad Pitt's kinda the same way. I mean, he's a huge star but imo he's always been better as a second-fiddle, character actor sort than as the actual leading man himself.

1 hour ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

That farting corpse movie, Swiss Army Man, looks kinda amazing. 

It does look very interesting. I also agree that he doesn't seem all that interested in stardom.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

To be fair, I'm not exactly sure Radcliffe's actually interested in becoming a star.

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Yeah, he does alot of dark and twisted stuff instead of going for tent poles.

Nothing wrong with that but could at least playing the iconic role of Harry freakin' Potter at least land him better "paycheck" roles than an ill-advised horror reboot and a sequel that no one actually asked for? Dang.

Daniel Radcliffe had 10 years of stardom as he grew up. His fame and career defined his entire life from the age of 10. Maybe he doesn't want to be a superstar any more. He doesn't need to, he is perfectly rich. If I were in his position I would dou whatever the fuck I wanted.

• Like 15

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

Daniel Radcliffe had 10 years of stardom as he grew up. His fame and career defined his entire life from the age of 10. Maybe he doesn't want to be a superstar any more. He doesn't need to, he is perfectly rich. If I were in his position I would dou whatever the fuck I wanted.

He's probably using his celebrity status to make movies that otherwise would have never been made.

• Like 7

Only 27 pages on Saturday night?? Must be a boring weekend....

Awesome weekend for Jungle Book I was concerned that it wouldn't bump up the necessary amount to get 60m but look at the film go.

And BVS finally breaking the over 50% course it has been on to bad it's too little too late to save it's overall gross.