WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 13): Jungle Book 42.4M | Keanu and Huntsman 9.4M | Mother's Day 8.3M | Barbershop 6.1M | Ratchet 4.8M | CIVIL WAR OS OW 200.2M!!!! (Page 14)

Funny how this the start of summer block buster season. Final exams coming up just like early December which is a slow time. Then mid august can be lame while school is still out.  

I think the desire to "get out" is stronger around this time. Weather's getting nicer and people are getting cabin fever

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

It's time for Hollywood to stop giving Aniston even these lame throwaway ensemble comedy roles. Most overrated actress and star of the last 25 years. All PR hype, thanks to having an amazing agent (Kevin Huvane). 

I thought it was the Brad thing in the media all the time that kept her relevant

2 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Are we getting Civil War's Friday overseas numbers today or do we have to wait till Sunday?

Update: 'Jungle Book' #1 Over Newcomers; 'Captain America: Civil War' Up To $84M Internationally

by Brad Brevet

April 28, 2016

Saturday AM Update #2: A big focus this weekend is also on Captain America: Civil War, which opened yesterday in an additional 8 international markets to take the total number opened to date to 38 territories. The film continues to place at #1 in all markets as its three-day total is now $84 million, tracking on par withAvengers: Age of Ultron in the same suite of markets.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4180&p=.htm

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

I thought it was the Brad thing in the media all the time that kept her relevant

Oh, the Brad thing definitely helped, I'm sure. She and her agent milked that jilted wife drama until the cow was dried out.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggestgeekever said:

Ratchet & Clank will probably be a candidate for the top 5 biggest theater count drops. It'll probably drop 70+% next weekend and it'll be at even worse numbers than Hardcore Henry.

On the other hand the two May 13 openers don't look to be big deals so it might not be hurt too much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

I think Aniston works best as a "concerned mom" character

She had a film...I'm drunk so I'm not sure what it's called, but I think it's Cake? She gave a very strong performance in it.

3 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Kinda liked her in Horrible Bosses. :ph34r:

She was pretty good in We're The Millers too.jennifer-aniston-strippt-in-ihrem-neuen-Anyway Keanu was pretty good. The cat really did make the movie. I was hoping it could have at least done Lets Be Cops numbers this weekend.

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 3