WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 13): Jungle Book 42.4M | Keanu and Huntsman 9.4M | Mother's Day 8.3M | Barbershop 6.1M | Ratchet 4.8M | CIVIL WAR OS OW 200.2M!!!! (Page 14)

16 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

Sponge Out of Water is hella good. Could have done without the live action / CG stuff but hey.

Out of Water WAS great until the live action stuff.

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Green Room was pretty damn awesome!

I hope the film performs well and finally throws Jeremy Saulnier into the mainstream.  Honestly, I thought Blue Ruin was lacking in substance, but Green Room proved Saulnier to be a proficient director in the suspense thriller genre (David Fincher is still the king of course, but he needs a successor).  

Edited by gavni63

30 minutes ago, gavni63 said:

I hope the film performs well and finally throws Jeremy Saulnier into the mainstream.  Honestly, I thought Blue Ruin was lacking in substance, but Green Room proved Saulnier to be a proficient director in the suspense thriller drama (David Fincher is still the king of course, but he needs a successor).  

That dude sure loves titles with color in them!

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Did anyone say this is the calm before the storm yet?

Because this is the calm before the storm.

Been said many times now haha, get ready for more mod headaches! At least this time it appears the reaction should be more uniformly positive.

Edited by GiantCALBears
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

I want CA:CW to beat SW:TFA opening weekend just to witness the meltdown on this forum.

In the end, Disney will be laughing all the way to the bank.

It's impossible imo

Ideally I would like it to beat jurrassic world just for kicks.

• Like 3

Moderation: 

I know we are all very excited about Civil War, but this isn't the Civil War weekend thread guys. That is just on Wednesday. Please, take this conversation to the Captain America: Civil War thread. Thanks.