WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 13): Jungle Book 42.4M | Keanu and Huntsman 9.4M | Mother's Day 8.3M | Barbershop 6.1M | Ratchet 4.8M | CIVIL WAR OS OW 200.2M!!!! (Page 14)

Why do I keep over-predicting the openings on the derby? I bet I'll try to be bold next week and CW will under-perform just to mess with my derby.

I really thought a movie about a cute cat would bring in more people. I guess they only have appeal on the internet.

Criminal - 8 seats out of 51 taken for a showing starting right now on reserved seating fandango.  Hopefully Kevin Costner will campaign hard tomorrow for his movie to make the extra $$ before it starts loosing more theaters.

Edited by Matrix4You
  • Like 1

Just now, La Binoche said:

Erin Brockovich, 2000. 

But she gave a great performance in August, Osage County. She surprised me. The movie was mediocre, though. 

actually she was In Ocean's Eleven which was pretty good but had only a bit part

36 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I'm not sure how Susan Sarandon is 70  

Make up

Had lunch at a table next to her and Robbins in New Canaan 25 years ago. She didn't look so good in person then at 45. 

Numbers within the hour

Edited by No Prisoners