CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

20 hours ago, a2knet said:

Considering how family friendly and big Marvel movies are on Sat and Sun, 25m previews would itself translate to 180m+. 25-30m would be 180-200m probably.

Except CACW isn't a family film. It's a fantastic movie, but it ain't for family viewing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Chewy? Coolio? Pink? I feel like the cool kids are all out in the parking lot smoking a J.

Had to bow out to watch TDKR for the 9038432 time on TNT.

(T'was eating a delicious steak. Tele would have liked it)

Edited by MrPink

11 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

What a fucking boring ass numbers day, I was hoping for some better shit.

The forums were active and lively for sure but this thread is more of a non-event than I was hoping for.

Finished my second viewing this afternoon in a theatre right next to a college campus. There wasn't as many people as I thought for a Friday afternoon, but still decent. 

And there was already a line formed for the 7pm showing by 6:15 so that should do just fine. For the OW, I think anything above 180m is great.  With the amazing WOM, this still has a good chance to do over 200m. Maybe Mother's day will be a trouble on Sunday. I heard people talking about taking their mom to see that, and they will probably bringing the whole family. 

4 hours ago, Rth said:

Tied up atm quick stop by couple hrs ago had it in 74-77 range which similar to others, if presales aren't that huge there could be upside ,want it to be preforming a the very least like AOU,  ie not like BvS (the # would come down). Fantastic number no matter where it winds up.

http://i.imgur.com/ejdAzo1.gifv

Dissappointed at the number. But it's still great and tbh after the AUS opening, it should have been expected. Still 180m+ is likely and 200m, while a long shot is still on the table thanks to Mother's Day. 

Still i I think it will be stronger than ultron through the weekend and head for about 195 now (about 20m less than I predicted. )

• Like 1