CJohn

The Nun | The Conjuring Cinematic Universe | Sep 7 2018 | WB | Corin Hardy. IMAX confirmed

16 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

I agree with the first part. About the second I think is too high. The first Conjuring is at 86% and It 83% so the 91% you're predicting is a bit too high. I would expect it around 70%-75%.

One problem. I can't remember big release with fresh RT and so late embargo.

Edited by KeepItU25071906

9 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

The Nun cost a reported low $22M before P&A which is standard for a New Line genre pic

It's on par with The Conjuring 1 but more expensive than Annabelle 1 and 2, still will make a nice profit for WB

Edited by Jonwo

10 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

I am getting nervous now. I love the Conjuring Universe and don't wanna see it get fucked up.

$32M/$76M

Iisten of all the horror films which are more or less critics proof this conjuring spin off should be the most insulated from critics' opinions (IT 2 is in its own league)

We already know this gonna have solid to record opening , now about its leg that will depend mostly on audience WOM for that it doesn't need to be AQP , Anabelle 2 or The Conjuring level good but it just need to be scary enough  :Venom: