CJohn

The Nun | The Conjuring Cinematic Universe | Sep 7 2018 | WB | Corin Hardy. IMAX confirmed

51 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I guess this movie probably should perform like the first Annabelle ( 250-270 million even with bad reviews ).

Domestic performance won't be as good as previous movies, though.

I think it’ll fall in line with Annabelle, Creation and Conjuring 2 depending on the opening 

3 hours ago, themikon said:

Hello, can i ask you something? Do you guys know what is the song from the radio when Father Burke and Sister Irene was in the chapel at night? It sound similar to the soundtrack of a game i have played before! Thanks in advance!

You didn't wait for us to answer before you started asking though. :apocalypse:

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Just saw the movie. I found it to be decent  but nothing great. The first Conjuring is my favourite horror movie of all time and I love this universe. I would place this higher than the first Annabelle but way below the Conjuring movies. This cannot even be compared to the first Conjuring movie

I found the first half of the movie better. Its more suspenseful and the atmosphere building is good. The second half is devoted more to jump scares. 

Also while the jokes were funny I found them misplaced which broke the tension. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, themikon said:

Hello, can i ask you something? Do you guys know what is the song from the radio when Father Burke and Sister Irene was in the chapel at night? It sound similar to the soundtrack of a game i have played before! Thanks in advance!

The one that goes: “See the pyramids along the Nile”?

It’s called “You Belong To Me”

• Thanks 1