CJohn

Ralph Breaks the Internet | Rich Moore / Phil Johnston | 21st November, 2018

Our Movie Review Crew except one person Loved this movie! It Was such a fun and Laughing ourselves silly movie! Be Sure to Check out Our Movie Review of Ralph Breaks The Internet! It Premieres This Morning at 9AM EST on YouTube! Hope ya Guys Like it and will go see this movie! We Highly Recommend It! :)

• Thanks 1

Saw RBI today in Dolby Atmos. I have to say I was impressed. I am a big fan of the original WIR, and I was concerned that this follow-up wouldn't reach that level of excellence. 

RBI doesn't quite match the quality of the original, but it comes very close, close enough to be a wild, entertaining ride. And i particularly recommend seeing this on a Large Screen, RBI looked spectacular sitting up close in the Dolby Cinema.

722/1000

PS - There are two end credit scenes, one mid-credits, the other at the very end. Both are worth waiting for, especially the first one. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

PS - There are two end credit scenes, one mid-credits, the other at the very end. Both are worth waiting for, especially the first one. 

You life saver - thanks SJ. Now I don't have to wonder and can happily sit and wait when it releases here end of month

• Like 1

I am prepared to fight the entire internet about this but I thought this was immensely better than the first movie - and I think the first is great!

Also the credits version of "In This Place Called Slaughter Race" is just called "In This Place" #cowards they should have let it be the full title. Imagine that being announced as a candidate or best song.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 2