Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

It's great to have you here so I am glad you continued following the bo despite Gravity Martian Interstellar not touching 200m.

This shade :sadben: 

INTERSTELLAR DESTROYED THOSE MOVIES OS, THO, WITHOUT STUPID 3D (in fact, it has beaten The Martian WW :redcapes: ).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

It's great to have you here so I am glad you continued following the bo despite Gravity Martian Interstellar not touching 200m.

:sadben:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Free State of Tele said:

What were the previous @CJohn names? :lol: 

Do you think I remember? :sadben: 

I remember being a super stanner for PoP and totally being a bro with THE SHAY, and totally believing it would reach 100M and getting a sequel, so that is the embarrassing moment from 2010 that led to a 2 month hiatus. :sadben: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I remember being a super stanner for PoP and totally being a bro with THE SHAY, and totally believing it would reach 100M and getting a sequel, so that is the embarrassing moment from 2010 that led to a 2 month hiatus. :sadben: 

Omg, I was a stan for PoP back in the day too, lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Omg, I was a stan for PoP back in the day too, lol

I'm never gonna let you guys live this down. :lol: 

• Like 2

I started paying attention to the box office when Titanic was having its historic run then really got more into it leading up to TPMs release. 

I was on a Star Wars message board back then for a few months leading up to its release. I think it was the Force.net but I'm not 100% sure about that. 

I dont remember exactly when I joined BOM. I lurked for a while in the very early 2000s before finally joining and posting. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

I started paying attention to the box office when Titanic was having its historic run then really got more into it leading up to TPMs release. 

I was on a Star Wars message board back then for a few months leading up to its release. I think it was the Force.net but I'm not 100% sure about that. 

I dont remember exactly when I joined BOM. I lurked for a while in the very early 2000s before finally joining and posting. 

I think Titanic run, was the engine for much of us to fall in love with box office stories, for sure i´m one of these.

As more time passes, more mythical becomes this run.

I really would like to follow something like this again, but i´m afraid this never happen again...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, La Binoche said:

Isn't she just some dumb model with a failed acting career who's friends with Taylor Swift? Who even cares if she's alive, let alone if she's nice to interviewers? 

I'm not a fan of hers but her career hasn't failed. She's just now starting to get big roles like Paper Towns and Suicide Squad. 

I've always kind of followed the number since I was first into movies which is many moons ago :P .  Obviously, the resources to do so now are much more vast as back then, it was nothing more than reading a magazine or a newspaper that happened to have a story about the figures.   So I guess when everything kind of collided with technology and  Titanic, it really sealed drove following the numbers even more

• Like 1