grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

But yeah these talking animal cartoons have gotten boring. I was so bored during SHITcret Life of Pets. I kept thinking when will this unfunny fucking rabbit CROAK so these two damn dogs can get back to their lesbian owner and this movie can END.  

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

But yeah these talking animal cartoons have gotten boring. I was so bored during SHITcret Life of Pets. I kept thinking when will this unfunny fucking rabbit CROAK so these two damn dogs can get back to their lesbian owner and this movie can END.  

aaPffU8.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Furreal? :jeb!: 

4 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I am seriously starting to wonder whether or not you're secretly Fishnets.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

I am seriously starting to wonder whether or not you're secretly Fishnets.

Nah, fishnets was kinda crazy but was fairly sweet when you stripped that away. I mean, except towards the Otto-man empire of course. 

21 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Star Wars Rogue will be a massive flop.

Hide contents

Which mean, in Star Wars world, that it won't do 500m domestic.

Nah, it'll be a moderate "break even"

aka 600M domestic

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Star Wars Rogue will be a massive flop.

Hide contents

Which mean, in Star Wars world, that it won't do 500m domestic.

So it will gross more than every Star Wars movie ever made, except TFA, and it will be a flop. :)

• Like 3

• Community Manager
Just now, Baumer said:

So it will gross more than every Star Wars movie ever made, except TFA, and it will be a flop. :)

Welcome to 2016. If you ain't breaking records, you are a bust.

• Like 8

I personally don't see Rogue 1 making anywhere close to 500, well, that's not true.  But I don't see it making more than 450. It veers so far from the stories we know that I just don't see it doing THAT well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Felicity Jones will have to give up acting after such a miserable flop.

Three flops in a row: A Monster Calls, Inferno and Rogue One. RIP.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I dunno about lesbian, but the owner is clearly The Onceler in an alternate dimension.

c1f0d8c55992020b02158cca4c7ac414.jpg

film_review_the_secret_lives_of_pets_623