Bourne Franchise, adjusted :

The Bourne Identity (2002) :     181m

The Bourne Supremacy (2004):  245m

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) :  286m

Did you skip Legacy intentionally? :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, grey ghost said:

Did you skip Legacy intentionally? :lol:

Who? There are only three movies in the  Bourne franchise. Even Universal knows it.

Just now, MrPink said:

I am going tomorrow.

But maybe I should go Barco Escape for Beyond :sadben:

No point anymore. It is dead Pink. 

1 hour ago, Tele Loves Bay & Twilight said:

The key word here is "episodes". Paramount went with the lower budget approach before -- it failed because audiences didn't really care to watch glorified TV episodes that didn't feel like events to see on the big screen. 

And yet that's exactly what Beyond was, despite its budget. And if legs are awful as looks like may be the case, that's the reason why. 

• Like 1

Update on those weird women tonight, they left the movie early but we're drinking by the dumpsters and when I went out to take the garbages out one said to me "you know, you could be the same age as my son" another one was like "oh stop! You're too young to have kids" that one was like "well, you could be, if you want."

• Like 2

Seeing a Bourne movie on the big screen was legitimately sweet though. Have loved the franchise since binge-watching them in summer of 2012 (minus Legacy) and legitimately everything about it, from the tinted flashbacks to Extreme Ways at the end felt kinda neat

• Like 1

Just now, superweirdo87 said:

Competition?!

Nope. Came out in the summer of few to no adult specific appealing blockbusters. And now it can't handle having to compete with one? It's just a boring 2 hour trudge that maybe could have made a decent hour long episode. 

• Like 1

Star Trek's problem is also that no one in that cast really broke out in a big way. Pine is such a non-star. I mean, there's Zoe Saldana who is a supporting character but whose most famous roles are green skinned and blue CGI. Not really that surprised that they're trying to bring Hemsworth back, even though he's hardly box office gold outside of Marvel. 

Just now, moviesRus said:

Star Trek's problem is also that no one in that cast really broke out in a big way. Pine is such a non-star. I mean, there's Zoe Saldana who is a supporting character but whose most famous roles are green skinned and blue CGI. Not really that surprised that they're trying to bring Hemsworth back, even though he's hardly box office gold outside of Marvel. 

John Cho

Anton Yelchin

:sadben:

Edited by MrPink

2 hours ago, AJG said:

Those Star Trek numbers might throw off my idea that a young Captain Pickard replaces Anton Yelchin's character in future movies.... 

I'm not sure they'll be able to afford McAvoy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Seeing a Bourne movie on the big screen was legitimately sweet though. Have loved the franchise since binge-watching them in summer of 2012 (minus Legacy) and legitimately everything about it, from the tinted flashbacks to Extreme Ways at the end felt kinda neat

It was sweet with the first three. I'm just not seeing what's so special about this one aside from Damon being back. For me, this was POTC4 compared to the first three.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Still think they should've taken the September 9 release date for Trek. Play around the schedule more and also ACTUALLY MARKET YOU ARE RELEASING IT FIFTY YEARS TO THE DATE OF STAR TREK'S PREMIERE

YOU HAD ONE JOB PARAMOUNT, ADVERTISE THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY GODDAMNIT

• Like 3